List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 08:55PM, Views: 1745718, Replies: 12134
    « 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 » »| page:
    #11031   2013/07/16 02:20PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby, wife and mother love of her husband's life mother too the beautiful Ashby twins. Charlie and Mattie Ashby. Business Woman.

#11032   2013/07/16 06:54PM
    restlesstalk

Quote luvroflife: I've debated commenting but can't hold back because its so sad to see women cheer for a young woman to hurt her family, especially her small children because a man is 'hot' to some. Don't know what writers have in store, but so far, Lily has exhibited self respect and love for her family. And I applaud that!

Yeah, reel v real but these fictional characters act out real life situations on a daily basis. And too many women have failed to consider the impact of their actions on their kids. So far, Lily has. And a lot of us appreciate that.

Soaps does educate and socialize viewers to some extent. And it needs to be told that a man who must manipulate ("my car not working, give me a ride; BTW your husband's at the office with Chelsea; did I overhear her husbands out of town - lets get a drink!) and use embellished lines (you're supermom; you should be running this division) isn't interested in much more than a tumble, and however it shakes out for the woman, ain't his problem!!

I'm here to support Lily - a strong, young mother who has self respect. Not all females on this show have to be brainless to entertain.

Could not agree with you more. To have Lily act any other way is too write her completely out of character! Lily Winters Ashby is an amazing character that I support and love!

#11033   2013/07/16 08:02PM
    Lanealways

Quote daneerose: Chicken Alfredo wrote....Maybe some have called Lily a liar because she just recently lied to her husband? Maybe some have called her sillyChicken Alfredo because of the recent behavior she has displayed? In the Tyler/Lily thread, I called Lily a liar, because she did just that, lied. Lol!

Calling the character a liar or Silly is BASHING the character. The rules of a Non Bash thread say no bashing in that thread no matter what you think. The reason we have the no bash threads on this board is so fans of certain characters don't have to read hateful things about their favorite character. If I want to see Lily called names I can go into other threads made up by the haters. I don't come to this thread for that. So I don't want to read your opinion if you are going to be calling Lily negative names and it is against the rules in the NON BASH threads.

I don't care if you are a fan of Lily's the more the merrier, but I don't want to read in here what I can read in a haters thread. If we all obey the rules set by the admin of this board we will all get along. That is All!

ITA that is bashing.....if anyone feels the need to call her names take it elsewhere. No doubt there are a lot of threads out there for that same purpose.

Wanted to FF love for TL of BDC thankfully she knows he is the man for her and that will never change.

Much love and support for CK as well.

danee I sent you a PM on the other mb with the email address for the Mod. I don't know if you ever got it. Let me know if you still need the email. Anyway, I can always email MsSupersuds and she can FF it to you.

#11034   2013/07/17 05:11AM
    Rfan

Morning love and support for the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby.

#11035   2013/07/17 12:49PM
    MsSuperSuds

Goals. There's not telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them.
    — Jim Rohn

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! I hope that all goes well for you and the Mister in today's CDN episode. Will check out recaps for myself later. Have a great day and I will holler at you next time.

#11036   2013/07/17 02:57PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Miss Christel , honey you were too much in todays Canadian episode. You looked beautiful as well

#11037   2013/07/17 04:33PM
    shalaydra75

Quote luvroflife: I hear those of you who see this as 'entertainment'. Guess I'm p/o the group that isn't entertained by women behaving as adolescents to prop another character or promote a lame plot line. THERE are strong women who, even if they choose to play, do it on their terms. This show refuses to recognize this.

And sorry, see no chemistry. As Tyler has stated many times, 'they worked late nights and weekends' - and still nothing!

Apologies to Lily fans, of which I am one (not because of a potential hook up). I know the purpose of this thread is to acknowledge and support "the strong woman and mother" that is Lily!

This s/l has done neither actor any favors.

The writers do not understand that this is just a soap, and viewers are not required to watch. Soaps suppose to be geered toward women, Y & R continously attach female character, but expect women to watch. Did you she the last ratings? Not only were they down, but B & B were within a million.

#11038   2013/07/18 05:04AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby, Tiger Lily it is time for you to roar. Preview I see the Tiger comeing awake. She says she will not allow anyone to take away what she and Cane have worked so hard far. Go Tiger we have waited along time for you to wake up the Tiger we know is in there bring it on.

#11039   2013/07/18 06:23AM
    Rfan

Mrs Ashby I hear the hubby is planning a romantic dinner for you next week can hardly wait. That is what most viewers love to see no one brings the romance the way the two of you do looking forward to it.

#11040   2013/07/18 10:54AM
    MsSuperSuds

I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage. I've learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them. — Sasha Azevedo

I truly do hope & pray that Miss Lily is awake and ready to do battle to anyone or anything that threatens her marriage, family or her lifestyle. Go get 'em, Miss Lily! You ROCK, ROLL & RULE the Ashby roost!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 10:55AM
    « 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list