List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/31 09:48PM, Views: 1752037, Replies: 12157
    « 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 » »| page:
    #11011   2013/07/14 07:01PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    StarW

Quote Delica:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Loving Lily. Just wishing her and Tyler would get busy already! OMG!

me too.. never been a lily fan till now.. but she needs to drop the loser and get with the hottie NOW

yay! Ever since she started interacting with Tyler, she became alive again. I think they'll happen down the road... They didn't have her working with Abby for nothing.

I have always been a Lily Fan. I wish these "new" Lily fans were respectful to the long time fans who post in this thread. I notice the long time faithful Lily fans never call Lily names or disparage her, I applaud this. I have read where these so called new fans post in other threads how Lily is silly, a liar and boring. Lily has never been any of these things to me. I love reading this thread about one of my favorite characters and I think that it is disgraceful for these "new" fans to come into this thread to try and bait the long time faithful fans and then go and complain how Lane fans are so mean to them.

Isn't this a "non-bash" Lily thread?........I thought so too. I never bashed Lily on that thread and never been disrespectful to anyone. YES I've called Lily a "liar" on another thread but then I saw many "longtime" Lily fans calling her names too... The same longtime fans called Lily stupid and a liar because she was lying to Cane and was falling for Tyler. And this is a thread dedicated to Lily and only Lily so I don't see the big deal if fans of her other possible pairing come in here to compliment her. I didn't post on the Lane thread, I posted on Lily's. Just like the other strong female characters on the show such as Sharon (with Shick & Shadam), Phyllis (with Phick, Phack & Phonan), or Chelsea (with Chadam & Chylan), Lily is allowed to have fans from her other pairings. I know there are some "Daily" (Daniel/Lily) fans too, they even have a couple of Youtube channels dedicated to them and there's no big deal. I don't see the disrespect when I talk about a character and NOT a real person.

And if Lily is good enough to gain other NEW fans, then it must mean she's that good. I'm a Tyler fan first and foremost and if I didn't like Lily, I would've never wanted her with him. I would've been promoting him with other females on the show such as Roxanne, Abby, Summer or anyone else. So I understand why Lane fans hate Tyler and Tily but you shouldn't stop new people from enjoying Lily and Tily. Just saying.

#11012   2013/07/14 07:01PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote daneerose:
    Not one word is said negatively about Tyler?! LMAO! What rock have you been living under? Trolls come into the post and troll the Tyler thread all the time And secondly, I have never bashed Lily, ever. I stayed out of this thread because it seemed I was indirectly bashed by others that post here, but no more. I'm going to come here and post whenever I see fit, because at the end of the day, I love Christel/Lily and I should be able to have an opinion like everyone else. Just because I don't worship the ground she walks on, and talk about her as if she can't do any wrong like some of you doesn't mean I don't like her. She's a human like you and I at the end of the day. Some of you take this shipping/stanning/fandom nonsense way too seriously. Lily isn't a REAL character when it's all said and done.

What rock have you been living under? Trolls come into the post and troll the Tyler thread all the time

Okay let me clarify. When I said nothing negative is said about Tyler in his non bash thread I meant by his fans. I haven't seen one fan call him a homewrecker but yet you all call Lily names. You no this is true. I would love to see one of you criticize him, it doesn't happen.

I love Christel/Lily and I should be able to have an opinion like everyone else. Just because I don't worship the ground she walks on, and talk about her as if she can't do any wrong like some of you doesn't mean I don't like her.

What part of NON BASH don't you get? These threads are for saying good things about the character they are named after. Go into any of these threads and the REAL fans(a real fan is not a troll and doesn't bash) of the character/actress are not dissing them. They may diss other characters but they don't do that to the namesake. Give the same courtesy to Lily you give to Tyler. Trolls are gonna bash but when the fans bash that is another thing, opinion or not. I cannot stop you from posting in this thread but I will report you if you continue to criticize the Lily/Christel in a NON BASH thread. Your negative opinions belong in another thread without the name of NON BASH on it.

But here's the thing, I critic the Tyler character as well. Whenever he's in the wrong, I say so and will continue to.

And again, how do any of my comments equal to BASHING Lily? I haven't and will never bash Lily. I didn't call her out of her name, and I didn't attack Christel/Lily personally. Every comment I have made in the past and now has shown Christel nothing but love. I wouldn't have it any other way.

#11013   2013/07/14 07:07PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote Delica:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Loving Lily. Just wishing her and Tyler would get busy already! OMG!

me too.. never been a lily fan till now.. but she needs to drop the loser and get with the hottie NOW

yay! Ever since she started interacting with Tyler, she became alive again. I think they'll happen down the road... They didn't have her working with Abby for nothing.

I have always been a Lily Fan. I wish these "new" Lily fans were respectful to the long time fans who post in this thread. I notice the long time faithful Lily fans never call Lily names or disparage her, I applaud this. I have read where these so called new fans post in other threads how Lily is silly, a liar and boring. Lily has never been any of these things to me. I love reading this thread about one of my favorite characters and I think that it is disgraceful for these "new" fans to come into this thread to try and bait the long time faithful fans and then go and complain how Lane fans are so mean to them.

What's wrong with being a new fan of Lily? I've always been a Lily fan, but I'm open to all that like her, and whatever opinions they have of her character as a whole. If we all had the same thought pattern the conversations would be pretty boring, don't you think? That's why I stopped posting in this thread, and just stayed in the Tyler thread. It seems around these parts you can't be a Lily fan without being a Lane fan. That's what the non-bash Lily and Cane thread is for. I should be able to show love to Christels' character and comment on her current story lines with zero problems. But that'll be too much like right

See that's my point. It is a non bash thread for Lily and Christel Khalil. It is not like we were posting on the Lily/Cane thread and bashing everyone or bashing Lane over there. No. We're discussing Tyler and Lily on the Tily thread and say nice things about Lily on this one. No big deal.

#11014   2013/07/14 07:21PM
    daneerose

Chicken Alfredo wrote....Maybe some have called Lily a liar because she just recently lied to her husband? Maybe some have called her sillyChicken Alfredo because of the recent behavior she has displayed? In the Tyler/Lily thread, I called Lily a liar, because she did just that, lied. Lol!

Calling the character a liar or Silly is BASHING the character. The rules of a Non Bash thread say no bashing in that thread no matter what you think. The reason we have the no bash threads on this board is so fans of certain characters don't have to read hateful things about their favorite character. If I want to see Lily called names I can go into other threads made up by the haters. I don't come to this thread for that. So I don't want to read your opinion if you are going to be calling Lily negative names and it is against the rules in the NON BASH threads.

I don't care if you are a fan of Lily's the more the merrier, but I don't want to read in here what I can read in a haters thread. If we all obey the rules set by the admin of this board we will all get along. That is All!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 07:24PM
    #11015   2013/07/14 07:39PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote daneerose: Chicken Alfredo wrote....Maybe some have called Lily a liar because she just recently lied to her husband? Maybe some have called her sillyChicken Alfredo because of the recent behavior she has displayed? In the Tyler/Lily thread, I called Lily a liar, because she did just that, lied. Lol!

Calling the character a liar or Silly is BASHING the character. The rules of a Non Bash thread say no bashing in that thread no matter what you think. The reason we have the no bash threads on this board is so fans of certain characters don't have to read hateful things about their favorite character. If I want to see Lily called names I can go into other threads made up by the haters. I don't come to this thread for that. So I don't want to read your opinion if you are going to be calling Lily negative names and it is against the rules in the NON BASH threads.

I don't care if you are a fan of Lily's the more the merrier, but I don't want to read in here what I can read in a haters thread. If we all obey the rules set by the admin of this board we will all get along. That is All!

I didn't come with this notion out of nowhere. I pointed it out because its the TRUTH Lily did lie to her husband. How is this bashing? May I remind you, I said this in the TILY thread. I just bought it up to another poster, because I was trying to make a point. But I tell you what, I'll stop talking about this, because it all comes down to us having different outlooks on certain situations. I stand by what I said, pointing out an actual event that took place doesn't equate to bashing.

#11016   2013/07/14 07:55PM
    daneerose

Chicken Alfredo You clearly don't understand the concept of Bashing and Non Bashing! If you want I can contact the mods Of this board so we can clear this up because one of us doesn't understand what is bashing and what isnt

#11017   2013/07/14 10:42PM
    shalaydra75

Speak Daneerose!!! I would like the names of the threads and posters (lilyfans)who are calling her stupid. I lay Cane's background rewrites and this Tyler mess at the feet of TPTB not the characters. Believe of not, I lay the gross immaturity of Tyler at the feet of the TPTB not the character. I had hoped that writers were serious about developing Tyler and Mason, but now I am positive that Tyler is nothing more than a plot for TPTB's long time desire to break up Lane. Neither the Tyler nor the Lily character will benefit from this writing.

#11018   2013/07/15 05:55AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby.

#11019   2013/07/15 10:06AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Good morning, Lily shippers

Here's to hoping we see tons of Christel this week

#11020   2013/07/15 10:21AM
    MsSuperSuds

If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day. — Alex Noble

Good Monday morning, Miss Lily! Just wanted to say hello & that I am glad you are back from your fan event in FL. I will bet you had a great time. Looking forward to seeing you on screen this week. Luv you much & I will holler at you again later in the day.

WOW! ITA, Daneerose! I did not come into this thread to read all these detrimental things about Lily or the name-calling either. Thanks for supporting a positive image of Lily.

Hi Shalaydra! Hi Rfan! Glad to both of you posting today as I am always elated to see positive outlooks & support for Lily.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 10:26AM
    « 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list