List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:37PM, Views: 1793179, Replies: 12248
    « 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 » »| page:
    #11001   2013/07/14 03:05PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Delica:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Loving Lily. Just wishing her and Tyler would get busy already! OMG!

me too.. never been a lily fan till now.. but she needs to drop the loser and get with the hottie NOW

yay! Ever since she started interacting with Tyler, she became alive again. I think they'll happen down the road... They didn't have her working with Abby for nothing.

I have always been a Lily Fan. I wish these "new" Lily fans were respectful to the long time fans who post in this thread. I notice the long time faithful Lily fans never call Lily names or disparage her, I applaud this. I have read where these so called new fans post in other threads how Lily is silly, a liar and boring. Lily has never been any of these things to me. I love reading this thread about one of my favorite characters and I think that it is disgraceful for these "new" fans to come into this thread to try and bait the long time faithful fans and then go and complain how Lane fans are so mean to them.

What's wrong with being a new fan of Lily? I've always been a Lily fan, but I'm open to all that like her, and whatever opinions they have of her character as a whole. If we all had the same thought pattern the conversations would be pretty boring, don't you think? That's why I stopped posting in this thread, and just stayed in the Tyler thread. It seems around these parts you can't be a Lily fan without being a Lane fan. That's what the non-bash Lily and Cane thread is for. I should be able to show love to Christels' character and comment on her current story lines with zero problems. But that'll be too much like right

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 03:06PM
    #11002   2013/07/14 03:07PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Xoxo to gorgeous Lily Hope to see more scenes with her and Tyler very soon

#11003   2013/07/14 03:22PM
    Delica

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote Delica:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Loving Lily. Just wishing her and Tyler would get busy already! OMG!

me too.. never been a lily fan till now.. but she needs to drop the loser and get with the hottie NOW

yay! Ever since she started interacting with Tyler, she became alive again. I think they'll happen down the road... They didn't have her working with Abby for nothing.

I have always been a Lily Fan. I wish these "new" Lily fans were respectful to the long time fans who post in this thread. I notice the long time faithful Lily fans never call Lily names or disparage her, I applaud this. I have read where these so called new fans post in other threads how Lily is silly, a liar and boring. Lily has never been any of these things to me. I love reading this thread about one of my favorite characters and I think that it is disgraceful for these "new" fans to come into this thread to try and bait the long time faithful fans and then go and complain how Lane fans are so mean to them.

What's wrong with being a new fan of Lily? I've always been a Lily fan, but I'm open to all that like her, and whatever opinions they have of her character as a whole. If we all had the same thought pattern the conversations would be pretty boring, don't you think? That's why I stopped posting in this thread, and just stayed in the Tyler thread. It seems around these parts you can't be a Lily fan without being a Lane fan. That's what the non-bash Lily and Cane thread is for. I should be able to show love to Christels' character and comment on her current story lines with zero problems. But that'll be too much like right

There is nothing wrong with being a new Lily fan but I take exception to anyone calling her silly, a liar, or boring. I am very puzzled about so called "new" fans of Lily who participate in other threads that bash her and say negative things about her alter ego CK. It's okay to be a Lily fan without being a Lane fan, I happen to be both but I feel that these "new" fans are disingenuous and trying to bait the Lane fans. These non-bash Lily threads have been around a long time and the agenda of these "new" fans seem very clear to me. They are here just to bait. This is my opinion and I am speaking for myself.

#11004   2013/07/14 03:38PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Delica:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote Delica:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote tiddies:

There is nothing wrong with being a new Lily fan but I take exception to anyone calling her silly, a liar, or boring. I am very puzzled about so called "new" fans of Lily who participate in other threads that bash her and say negative things about her alter ego CK. It's okay to be a Lily fan without being a Lane fan, I happen to be both but I feel that these "new" fans are disingenuous and trying to bait the Lane fans. These non-bash Lily threads have been around a long time and the agenda of these "new" fans seem very clear to me. They are here just to bait. This is my opinion and I am speaking for myself.

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I will say it's only bait if you allow it to be. Personally, I haven't seen anyone on this board type negative about Christel/Lily and post on this thread in particular. Maybe some have called Lily a liar because she just recently lied to her husband? Maybe some have called her silly because of the recent behavior she has displayed? In the Tyler/Lily thread, I called Lily a liar, because she did just that, lied. Lol! Doesn't mean I or anyone else doesn't genuinely like her. It just means we're pointing out certain behavior at a certain time. Everyone on this board has colorful personalities and at times, we tend to form certain thoughts that just aren't there. I don't feel there's an "agenda". People just have different opinions, and different ways of expressing themselves

#11005   2013/07/14 04:27PM
    daneerose

I have seen it all Lily is being bashed in her own non bash thread. These non bash threads are for the praises of the character only. If you want to bash Lily this is not the place to do it. I find it funny that so called fans of Lily will bash her but not one word is said negatively about Tyler in his non bash thread. DOUBLESTANDARD Much?

#11006   2013/07/14 05:06PM
    Sundance87

Just ignore it Daneerose. It's the same ol' song. Certain "fans" only like her when she's doing what they want with whoever they want her to be with. Whateva. I'm a Lily fan regardless of who she's with, she's my girl. End of. Period. And Tyler needs to be removed from a her orbit like yesterday. This ain't even about being a Lane fan, even if she isn't with Cane, Tyler isn't good enough to breathe the same air as her much less be her man. Nope, not now, not ever. Let him ride off into the sunset with Abby or whoever, I don't give a damn.

BTW For any aren't already aware, Christel is starting her own blog. The name is Fashion Fit and Jhoanna Flores(ex-Adriana) is helping her get it up and running.

#11007   2013/07/14 05:45PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote daneerose: I have seen it all Lily is being bashed in her own non bash thread. These non bash threads are for the praises of the character only. If you want to bash Lily this is not the place to do it. I find it funny that so called fans of Lily will bash her but not one word is said negatively about Tyler in his non bash thread. DOUBLESTANDARD Much?

Not one word is said negatively about Tyler?! LMAO! What rock have you been living under? Trolls come into the post and troll the Tyler thread all the time And secondly, I have never bashed Lily, ever. I stayed out of this thread because it seemed I was indirectly bashed by others that post here, but no more. I'm going to come here and post whenever I see fit, because at the end of the day, I love Christel/Lily and I should be able to have an opinion like everyone else. Just because I don't worship the ground she walks on, and talk about her as if she can't do any wrong like some of you doesn't mean I don't like her. She's a human like you and I at the end of the day. Some of you take this shipping/stanning/fandom nonsense way too seriously. Lily isn't a REAL character when it's all said and done.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 05:47PM
    #11008   2013/07/14 05:54PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Sundance87: Just ignore it Daneerose. It's the same ol' song. Certain "fans" only like her when she's doing what they want with whoever they want her to be with. Whateva. I'm a Lily fan regardless of who she's with, she's my girl. End of. Period. And Tyler needs to be removed from a her orbit like yesterday. This ain't even about being a Lane fan, even if she isn't with Cane, Tyler isn't good enough to breathe the same air as her much less be her man. Nope, not now, not ever. Let him ride off into the sunset with Abby or whoever, I don't give a damn.

BTW For any aren't already aware, Christel is starting her own blog. The name is Fashion Fit and Jhoanna Flores(ex-Adriana) is helping her get it up and running.

Maybe the same ol' song is being sung because it's a song you should consider paying attention to? I love Christels' character no matter if she's with a smurf

#11009   2013/07/14 06:00PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote Sundance87: Just ignore it Daneerose. It's the same ol' song. Certain "fans" only like her when she's doing what they want with whoever they want her to be with. Whateva. I'm a Lily fan regardless of who she's with, she's my girl. End of. Period. And Tyler needs to be removed from a her orbit like yesterday. This ain't even about being a Lane fan, even if she isn't with Cane, Tyler isn't good enough to breathe the same air as her much less be her man. Nope, not now, not ever. Let him ride off into the sunset with Abby or whoever, I don't give a damn.

Maybe the same ol' song is being sung because it's a song you should consider paying attention to? I love Christels' character no matter if she's with a smurf

Chicken Alfredo:

Luv you girl...“Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it.” Love a smurf, but loving Tyler would be much better Lily

#11010   2013/07/14 06:35PM
    daneerose

Not one word is said negatively about Tyler?! LMAO! What rock have you been living under? Trolls come into the post and troll the Tyler thread all the time And secondly, I have never bashed Lily, ever. I stayed out of this thread because it seemed I was indirectly bashed by others that post here, but no more. I'm going to come here and post whenever I see fit, because at the end of the day, I love Christel/Lily and I should be able to have an opinion like everyone else. Just because I don't worship the ground she walks on, and talk about her as if she can't do any wrong like some of you doesn't mean I don't like her. She's a human like you and I at the end of the day. Some of you take this shipping/stanning/fandom nonsense way too seriously. Lily isn't a REAL character when it's all said and done.

What rock have you been living under? Trolls come into the post and troll the Tyler thread all the time

Okay let me clarify. When I said nothing negative is said about Tyler in his non bash thread I meant by his fans. I haven't seen one fan call him a homewrecker but yet you all call Lily names. You no this is true. I would love to see one of you criticize him, it doesn't happen.

I love Christel/Lily and I should be able to have an opinion like everyone else. Just because I don't worship the ground she walks on, and talk about her as if she can't do any wrong like some of you doesn't mean I don't like her.

What part of NON BASH don't you get? These threads are for saying good things about the character they are named after. Go into any of these threads and the REAL fans(a real fan is not a troll and doesn't bash) of the character/actress are not dissing them. They may diss other characters but they don't do that to the namesake. Give the same courtesy to Lily you give to Tyler. Trolls are gonna bash but when the fans bash that is another thing, opinion or not. I cannot stop you from posting in this thread but I will report you if you continue to criticize the Lily/Christel in a NON BASH thread. Your negative opinions belong in another thread without the name of NON BASH on it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 06:39PM
    « 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list