List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:59AM, Views: 1793489, Replies: 12249
    « 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 » »| page:
    #10991   2013/07/13 10:50PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

Hello....

#10992   2013/07/13 11:05PM
    Sunnyflower

Loving Lily. Just wishing her and Tyler would get busy already! OMG!

#10993   2013/07/14 01:52AM
    tiddies

Quote Sunnyflower: Loving Lily. Just wishing her and Tyler would get busy already! OMG!

me too.. never been a lily fan till now.. but she needs to drop the loser and get with the hottie NOW

#10994   2013/07/14 04:19AM
    Rfan

Support and love for Mrs Lily Ashby glad to see you shut that little boy down when he was trying to make it seem like there was something more then work going on with you working late at night. The look on his face was priceless he knew he was wrong and you put a stop to it quickly. Go Tiger Lily.

#10995   2013/07/14 09:56AM
    MsSuperSuds

I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage. I've learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them. — Sasha Azevedo

Good afternoon, Christel! Just wanted to say hello. I know that the fan event was a success & I hope you had a good time in the process. Looking forward to seeing you on screen next week. Enjoy the rest of the day. Will holler at you next time.

#10996   2013/07/14 09:58AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Rfan: Support and love for Mrs Lily Ashby glad to see you shut that little boy down when he was trying to make it seem like there was something more then work going on with you working late at night. The look on his face was priceless he knew he was wrong and you put a stop to it quickly. Go Tiger Lily.

Good post!

#10997   2013/07/14 01:36PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Rfan: Support and love for Mrs Lily Ashby glad to see you shut that little boy down when he was trying to make it seem like there was something more then work going on with you working late at night. The look on his face was priceless he knew he was wrong and you put a stop to it quickly. Go Tiger Lily.

Good post!

I also agree!!!!!!!!!

#10998   2013/07/14 02:17PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Sunnyflower: Loving Lily. Just wishing her and Tyler would get busy already! OMG!

Just popped in to say Grace was here sharing in your wish...Loving Lily, Loving Tyler...

#10999   2013/07/14 02:34PM
    StarW

Quote tiddies:

me too.. never been a lily fan till now.. but she needs to drop the loser and get with the hottie NOW

yay! Ever since she started interacting with Tyler, she became alive again. I think they'll happen down the road... They didn't have her working with Abby for nothing.

#11000   2013/07/14 02:46PM
    Delica

Quote StarW:
    Quote tiddies:

yay! Ever since she started interacting with Tyler, she became alive again. I think they'll happen down the road... They didn't have her working with Abby for nothing.

I have always been a Lily Fan. I wish these "new" Lily fans were respectful to the long time fans who post in this thread. I notice the long time faithful Lily fans never call Lily names or disparage her, I applaud this. I have read where these so called new fans post in other threads how Lily is silly, a liar and boring. Lily has never been any of these things to me. I love reading this thread about one of my favorite characters and I think that it is disgraceful for these "new" fans to come into this thread to try and bait the long time faithful fans and then go and complain how Lane fans are so mean to them.

« 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list