List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 05:40PM, Views: 1798474, Replies: 12258
    « 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 » »| page:
    #10971   2013/07/10 10:17AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change. — Earl Nightingale

Saw a photo of CK on Instagram & the girl is rocking some serious abs. Horseback riding and serious Pole dancing will do that for you, won't it? Hopefully, the writers will get the inspiration to allow you to rock some serious dialogue in a storyline that is befitting your talents. Will holler at you again next time.

#10972   2013/07/10 10:30AM
    MsSuperSuds

Don't think it will make much difference but I am still having some difficulties posting on this site. My lost post:

Saw a photo of CK on Instagram & the girl is rocking some serious abs. Horseback riding and serious Pole dancing will do that for you, won't it? You are extremely photogenic and exude sexiness w/o trying; so retain the spiritual aura and wholesome outlook on life, work & family. Never loose that classic CK inner beauty that flows to the audience.

Hopefully, the writers will get the inspiration to allow you to rock some serious dialogue in a storyline that is befitting your talents. Will holler at you again next time.

#10973   2013/07/10 08:43PM
    shalaydra75

Quote restlesstalk: Nothing but support for the Real Lily Ashby. Yes, I wish she would start her own cosmetics company under the Chancellor umbrella.

Great idea!!!!!

#10974   2013/07/11 11:25AM
    MsSuperSuds

It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.
    — Oprah Winfrey

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Looking forward to seeing you on screen today. Luv you much and I hope to see more of you ASAP.

#10975   2013/07/11 02:08PM
    restlesstalk

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote restlesstalk: Nothing but support for the Real Lily Ashby. Yes, I wish she would start her own cosmetics company under the Chancellor umbrella.

Great idea!!!!!

Thank you! I would love to see Lily start this. Cane, of course, could be a huge support, but it could be her baby. Alas, dumb writers will never allow this.... le sigh!

#10976   2013/07/11 02:14PM
    Chuckyducky

This is my FIRST Lily post!

I've always been a fan. Way back when Dru was on the scene, I've been a fan, so here goes:

Do you guys remember when Chloe encouraged Chelsea to have an affair with Cane?

That told me that Chloe had absolutely no respect for Lily and from that day on, I've wanted Lily to slap the Holy-Moses out of that girl for disrespecting her in the past and in the present. Sure, Lily doesn't know about the things that were coming out of Chloe's mouth but I have never understood how Lily could stand next to this woman and not give her a piece of her mind.

Because as God is my witness, if a woman like that ever came up to my face and tried to play nice-nice with me (after pulling the stuff that she did), I would've kicked her sorry dairy-air from here to Mars.

I'm just waiting for the day Lily gives it to Chloe...just for all the crap she pulled on her and her family.

#10977   2013/07/11 02:23PM
    restlesstalk

Quote Chuckyducky: This is my FIRST Lily post!

I've always been a fan. Way back when Dru was on the scene, I've been a fan, so here goes:

Do you guys remember when Chloe encouraged Chelsea to have an affair with Cane?

That told me that Chloe had absolutely no respect for Lily and from that day on, I've wanted Lily to slap the Holy-Moses out of that girl for disrespecting her in the past and in the present. Sure, Lily doesn't know about the things that were coming out of Chloe's mouth but I have never understood how Lily could stand next to this woman and not give her a piece of her mind.

Because as God is my witness, if a woman like that ever came up to my face and tried to play nice-nice with me (after pulling the stuff that she did), I would've kicked her sorry dairy-air from here to Mars.

I'm just waiting for the day Lily gives it to Chloe...just for all the crap she pulled on her and her family.

Welcome ChuckyDucky, not only did it increase the amount of dislike fans have for Chloe, it also illuminated how much this character is despised by TIIC!

#10978   2013/07/11 05:28PM
    shalaydra75

I am also hoping that writers allow Lily to be much more assertive and vocal.

#10979   2013/07/11 06:00PM
    daneerose

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change. — Earl Nightingale

Saw a photo of CK on Instagram & the girl is rocking some serious abs. Horseback riding and serious Pole dancing will do that for you, won't it? Hopefully, the writers will get the inspiration to allow you to rock some serious dialogue in a storyline that is befitting your talents. Will holler at you again next time.

Christel is one beautiful woman. She has taken such good care of her body. You would never think she is a mommy. I loved her blue dress today. It looked good on her.

I wish they would please give Lily more depth and a story line outside of her family where she gets to mingle with others on the landscape.

#10980   2013/07/11 08:10PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote daneerose:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

Christel is one beautiful woman. She has taken such good care of her body. You would never think she is a mommy. I loved her blue dress today. It looked good on her.

I wish they would please give Lily more depth and a story line outside of her family where she gets to mingle with others on the landscape.

Daneerose, you are not alone in that wish. I simply cannot figure out what the showrunners are afraid of when it comes to using Lily to advance their cause in attracting viewers. CK is a solid actress who can deliver a story more convincingly than many of the females who are currently on the frontburner. I hope something happens soon for her that does not involve a broken marriage & starting over when she does not have to do that. I hate that cycle b/c the characters always look like they are in stalled mode & the same recurring cycle forever. This woman needs good writing w/ great stories and solid dialogues. But then, Good writing for all of its characters is the only way Y&R is going to succeed.

Good night, LANERS! Good night, Miss Lily! Will catch you again on tomorrow.

« 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list