List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 02:48PM, Views: 1727549, Replies: 12089
    « 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 » »| page:
    #10941   2013/07/04 02:18PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

You must be the change you want to see in the world. — Mahatma Gandhi

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, Miss Lily! Hope you had a good time today w/ the family and friends. I know Charlie & Mattie are a handful of energy & fun. Glad you spent the day w/ them. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

#10942   2013/07/04 07:02PM
    L4LANE

Just read the spoilers for tomorrow, cannot wait to see you with your hubby tomorrow Lily stay away from that punk he is nothing but trouble, cannot stand to see you with him

CK is looking so beautiful these day what a natural beauty she is and such a great and talented actress

#10943   2013/07/05 08:52AM
    shorty725

Quote L4LANE: Just read the spoilers for tomorrow, cannot wait to see you with your hubby tomorrow Lily stay away from that punk he is nothing but trouble, cannot stand to see you with him

CK is looking so beautiful these day what a natural beauty she is and such a great and talented actress

I agree.

#10944   2013/07/05 09:32AM
    Axl Rose

Something tells me Lily she will get jealous once she sees Tyler hanging around Abby, she will definitely start to show signs of it because Lily doesn't want to admit to herself that she is in love with Tyler because I know she is, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it but yet she settles for Cane her husband

#10945   2013/07/05 10:00AM
    MsSuperSuds

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
    — Pamela Vaull Starr

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Just wanted to say hello to you today. Wonderful family scenes for the 4th of July celebration. Mattie & Charlie are very much four year old children. Both are adorable. I am so glad that you chose a life that is appropriate for your feelings, emotions, and personality. Feeling guilty about an omission is not settling for a lifestyle w/ someone you love. Feeling guilt, regretting an omission & settling for lust are very different things. At some point, you will reveal what is bothering you b/c that is who you are. That cuddling on the couch w/ hubby was so realistic. Luv you much & I will catch you again later in the day.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 10:04AM
    #10946   2013/07/05 02:26PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Something tells me Lily she will get jealous once she sees Tyler hanging around Abby, she will definitely start to show signs of it because Lily doesn't want to admit to herself that she is in love with Tyler because I know she is, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it but yet she settles for Cane her husband

You have to admit that I'm right

#10947   2013/07/05 03:59PM
    MsSuperSuds

Lily has never settled for anything or anybody. That is not who she is. She has always felt strongly about the things and people whom she let into her life. She either likes you, cares about you, loves you, can trust you or she can't! There has never been any in-between for Miss Lily! If the writers write her any other way, they do not know or understand the character.

The one thing I do know is that Lily loves Cane unconditionally w/o reservations and she has always felt that way since they first met, became friends, lovers and married spouses. No doubts existed whatsoever that Lily loves Cane.

The one thing I don't like about writers for Lily is that they have her praising and defending characters whom the general audience dislikes for good reasons. That is not Lily either. I want to see the assertive, bull-headed Lily who is in charge of her life come back on the screen. CK is a good actress and can play Lily any way that she is written so I want that much better writing for Lily.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 04:01PM
    #10948   2013/07/05 07:00PM
    BillyMillerL...

Quote Axl Rose: Something tells me Lily she will get jealous once she sees Tyler hanging around Abby, she will definitely start to show signs of it because Lily doesn't want to admit to herself that she is in love with Tyler because I know she is, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it but yet she settles for Cane her husband

I couldn't agree with you more!:)

#10949   2013/07/06 05:03AM
    Gracewashere

Quote BillyMillerLover:

I couldn't agree with you more!:)

I am in agreement as well. Great soap opera stuff.

#10950   2013/07/06 06:11AM
    flygirl1969

I'm so glad Lily realizes what she has and is not going to risk her family and marriage for some crush/infatuation. It all happened just as Cane predicted and Tyler did do everything he could to make her lose sight of what was truly important. He stroked her ego then he used his sob story family life to play on her emotions but Lily was NEVER shown to have stopped loving her husband and as evident in the most recent episodes she loves Cane more than ever. Once Cane finds out that Tyler kissed his wife and Lily said nothing it will be angst for them but in the end Lily loves her husband and Cane and Lily will be stronger.

« 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list