List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 09:04AM, Views: 1824233, Replies: 12287
    « 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 » »| page:
    #10921   2013/06/28 02:08PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75: I do not care what TPTB write, I know the real Lily Winters-Ashby.

Hey Shalaydra! Glad to see you. I know the real Lily, too; and this mystery person parading around in her body is not the Lily that I know. I don't like the way JG and his writing team have butchered my favorite female character for the last 6 months in an effort to pair her with an egotistical adolescent scumbag. Am I glad that did not work? YES! And I hope she will be allowed to act like the real Lily Ashby again. You know! The one who is married to Cane Ashby & is the mother of Mattie & Charlie Ashby! I want my real Lily back on the screen acting & speaking like a normal person again w/o being angry & defensive all the time. She does need a female BFF and soon.

I just want to reiterate what I have been saying for awhile-I have so much respect for you and other core Lane fans. I am glad that posters as yourself have attempted to protect CK's career. I definitely believe Lily's s/ls are put forth to rob her of her fans thus making the presence of CK obsolete. I hope my disagreement about the newbies will not make you want to banish me. You could be right, but I sincerely believe the newbies are not going to be serious players long. They are ony here to break up Lane so that Cane can find "suitable partner." that partner will be chelsea, Chloe, Victoria or Sharon. TPTB naively believe that Lane fans would accept this "untarnished" couple. I think DG did not mention Cane's marriage to Chloe because TPTB want her in the running. TPTB think we have forgotten what happened.

#10922   2013/06/28 02:41PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Shalaydra! I enjoyed the LANE scenes in the last 2 episodes; but I am not buyng Lily as this neglected wife who has to seek attention outside her marriage. The writers are twisting this poor female into another unsavory knot to fit a plot point. I am waiting to see what that plot point is going to be. Anyway, just thought I would holler at you while I was here. If Y&R's showrunners were smart, they would use LANE & Lily's popularity to pump up the ratings on this roller coaster ride. It does seem as if the show wants to diminish Lily's popularity, doesn't it? Every other female has a female friend or someone to talk to except Lily. All Lily has are the males in her family to talk to. Give her a female BFF & keep her character as true to life as possible. That person who has been running around GC rthe last 6 months in Lily's body is not the Lily that I know or even want to know. Will catch you next time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 02:45PM
    #10923   2013/06/28 06:19PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Shalaydra! I enjoyed the LANE scenes in the last 2 episodes; but I am not buyng Lily as this neglected wife who has to seek attention outside her marriage. The writers are twisting this poor female into another unsavory knot to fit a plot point. I am waiting to see what that plot point is going to be. Anyway, just thought I would holler at you while I was here. If Y&R's showrunners were smart, they would use LANE & Lily's popularity to pump up the ratings on this roller coaster ride. It does seem as if the show wants to diminish Lily's popularity, doesn't it? Every other female has a female friend or someone to talk to except Lily. All Lily has are the males in her family to talk to. Give her a female BFF & keep her character as true to life as possible. That person who has been running around GC rthe last 6 months in Lily's body is not the Lily that I know or even want to know. Will catch you next time.

Suds,

You are so right. The Lily Amanda Winters Ashby that I know would never have ever let that interloper anywhere near her let alone come to her house to tattle on her husband, kiss her or be disrespectful to her and her husband. I'm waiting for the real Lily Ashby to please stand up.

#10924   2013/06/29 11:38AM
    MsSuperSuds

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. — Louisa May Alcott

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! I am so glad to hear that you love being married to Mr. Cane, that you love being his wife and the mother to his children. If that is not an affirmation of love, loyalty & devotion, I don't know what else could do the trick. Anyway, I hope you continue to feel that way and that the writers do not forget that they wrote those words for you to say. This backpeddling they do with storylines, plots & dialogues is not cool or creative! Its downright shameful! JG needs to turn in his writers union card for allowing his writing team to be so uncoordinated in what they put on the screen. Luv you! Will holler at you again soon.

#10925   2013/06/29 04:30PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. — Louisa May Alcott

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! I am so glad to hear that you love being married to Mr. Cane, that you love being his wife and the mother to his children. If that is not an affirmation of love, loyalty & devotion, I don't know what else could do the trick. Anyway, I hope you continue to feel that way and that the writers do not forget that they wrote those words for you to say. This backpeddling they do with storylines, plots & dialogues is not cool or creative! Its downright shameful! JG needs to turn in his writers union card for allowing his writing team to be so uncoordinated in what they put on the screen. Luv you! Will holler at you again soon.

I agree because this writing team has back peddled so much that I don't think that they are capable of writing a good s/l if their lives depended on it.

Lily has always been an honest, loving, caring person plus when it comes to Cane that woman would do anything for him and her children. Lily isn't this desperately seeking attention, cheating, dishonest person that we are to now believe that she is because she is on a so called journey. A journey that was manifested because JFP wanted her whiny boy to get some buzz because he can't stand on his own in any s/l and he's not that good to look at either. JMHO.

#10926   2013/06/29 06:43PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

I agree because this writing team has back peddled so much that I don't think that they are capable of writing a good s/l if their lives depended on it.

Lily has always been an honest, loving, caring person plus when it comes to Cane that woman would do anything for him and her children. Lily isn't this desperately seeking attention, cheating, dishonest person that we are to now believe that she is because she is on a so called journey. A journey that was manifested because JFP wanted her whiny boy to get some buzz because he can't stand on his own in any s/l and he's not that good to look at either. JMHO.

Shorty, you are a trip but you do speak the truth. I hope that Lily will be given the chance to think, feel, speak candidly, & voice her opinions like other females on the show.

#10927   2013/06/30 12:23PM
    MsSuperSuds

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
    — Pamela Vaull Starr

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad to know that you & the mister are planning to hve a great time celebrating Independence Day at your house. I hope you have a great time. Will nice to see the twins again. Will holler at you again later. Happy July 4th!

#10928   2013/06/30 12:57PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
    — Pamela Vaull Starr

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad to know that you & the mister are planning to hve a great time celebrating Independence Day at your house. I hope you have a great time. Will nice to see the twins again. Will holler at you again later. Happy July 4th!

I agree. I want to see the Ashbys celebrate as a family because there aren't too many families (husband, wife and children under one roof in harmony) still together as a family left on Y&R any more.

#10929   2013/06/30 02:40PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Shalaydra! I enjoyed the LANE scenes in the last 2 episodes; but I am not buyng Lily as this neglected wife who has to seek attention outside her marriage. The writers are twisting this poor female into another unsavory knot to fit a plot point. I am waiting to see what that plot point is going to be. Anyway, just thought I would holler at you while I was here. If Y&R's showrunners were smart, they would use LANE & Lily's popularity to pump up the ratings on this roller coaster ride. It does seem as if the show wants to diminish Lily's popularity, doesn't it? Every other female has a female friend or someone to talk to except Lily. All Lily has are the males in her family to talk to. Give her a female BFF & keep her character as true to life as possible. That person who has been running around GC rthe last 6 months in Lily's body is not the Lily that I know or even want to know. Will catch you next time.

Greetings to all fans who want to see Lily as strong young woman. I should say posters who do not view strength as a mother with young children running off with a manchild. Suds, I have not watched y&r lately. Thanks for your updates. I will try to find clips. You are an example of free advertisement that core Lane fans provide for y&r.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/30 02:42PM
    #10930   2013/07/01 05:22AM
    shorty725

Lily Ashby has always been a young woman of quiet strength, grace, class, style, intelligence, beauty as well as honest and loyal that has a voice to speak her mind standing up for herself and what she believes in as well as those that she loves. This is the Lily that I want to see.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/01 05:25AM
    « 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list