List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:48AM, Views: 1798341, Replies: 12257
    « 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 » »| page:
    #10891   2013/06/21 07:51PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    restlesstalk

CryBaby Boy! ROFLMBO! JFP, AM, and JG have no idea who Lily is. Just look at the past 6 months. Not Lily, OOC!

#10892   2013/06/22 09:36AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby the beautiful wife of Mr Cane Ashby mother too Charlie and Mattie Ashby. Looking forward to the twins birthday party.

#10893   2013/06/22 11:18AM
    MsSuperSuds

Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. — Vincent Van Gogh

Good Saturday afternoon, Miss Lily! I am convinced that TPTB have no idea who your character is and how she operates. This current set of plot points are ridiculous to the point of stupidity! Nobody is this dense! Both brother & father have your best interest at heart and Lily knows that! Both are telling you what they see and you are still in denial to the point of NOT even taking their advice under consideration. PLOT POINTS! And it is not working w/ the audience. Not many are on board w/ this Lily, the way she is dressing & the way she is acting out like a clueless teenager. Its a lose-lose situation for both Lily, the other characters who are involved & for Y&R at large! There are no winners here and that is very clear to the majority of the audience if not to TPTB!

Set Lily's mind & spirit free to take charge of her own life as she should be doing right now. She has been a victim long enough on this soap. Give her brains, personality and the ability to speak her true thoughts so she can clear the air w/ Cane! They need each other and they need to talk ASAP. One w/o the other is like a hole in the Y&R landscape. I cannot imagine it. When they are on screen together, the chemistry is undeniable. Romance, love, and caring are intense. Y&R has no other couple who present that same intense atmosphere on screen. If a therapist or marriage counselor is needed, supply one. If you can do it for Likey, you can do it for LANE! They attract & maintain the attention of more viewers anyway. If it is not done and Y&R misses the boat on this one, JFP & JG need to go! Will holler at you again soon, my fair lady!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/22 11:26AM
    #10894   2013/06/22 01:33PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Miss Lily! Just wanted to pop in to say hello on this marvelous Saturday afternoon. Hope that you are enjoying the day! Seems like your predicament on Y&R is not the only complaint being made about the show. This MB is filled w/ complaints about all the storylines on the show.

I am still curious about what makes you tick these days; and I am still waiting to hear your POV. I can imagine that these hacks won't be able to write that either and it will be a flop just like the rest of the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/22 01:38PM
    #10895   2013/06/22 07:07PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shorty725:
    Quote Rfan: Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby glad to see her committment to her job and not allowing that little boy to get away with sabotaging all the hard work she has put in because his feelings have been hurt. He needs to be fired like yesterday anyone that thinks they should storm off everytime his feelings is hurt do not need to be in a job with deadlines to meet. I am waiting for him to be gone and Lily take the fashion world by storm. She have done more then enough to help him it is time for him to go and for her too only think of her own career.

It is time for the Ashby's to be powerful business people Lily at Jabot and Cane at CI this dynamic couple taking the business world by storm and having their loving family. It is time they got the chance to have it all.

ITA, Crybaby Boy should be send to infinity and beyond. He played on Lily's emotions. Crybaby Boy doesn't get along with men the same way that he does with women. Cane and Devon has seen through Wimpy from the beginning and he can't take it when anyone isn't falling down at this feet.

Lily, Devon is right open your eyes this wimp isn't worth your time, go home, enjoy your family and that hunky husband of yours.

To put things in perspective, this writing team has allowed Mr. Wimpy to set Miss Lily up for a HUGE fall and she has nothing to say about it. She just grins, giggles and agrees w/ everything he does and says and pays no attention to warnings from family members. No point of view from Lily b/c no one cares what she thinks. She is, as always, just the victim who loses everything while cowboy gets a light slap on the wrist and rides off into the sunset to create more havoc elsewhere.

JFP and JG have forgotten that females make up the majority of the viewing audience and are not interested in seeing women degraded, sexualized and victimized. Look at Lauren & poor Sharon! These chickens are come home to bite this boring show in the butt. Can't happen soon enough.

Suds, they haven't forgotten, it's that they don't care after all JFP told the viewers that "we don't know what we want to see or like until she tells us." That's not only rude but very arrogant and egotistical of her to say the least.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/22 07:09PM
    #10896   2013/06/23 05:29AM
    Rfan

Showing love and support for the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby.

#10897   2013/06/23 08:49AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Sunday morning, Miss Lily! Today is a nice, cloudy day to relax at home, so I hope you are enjoying the day with your children and hubby. I hope you have fun. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

I appreciated Neil's talk w/ Lily but it was a little late. And it was not enough. He should have related on an even more personal level. I think the writers are out to lunch or smoking them funny cigarettes again. Neil's been out of the loop for in Lily's life for almost 6 months and all of a sudden decides to drop back in. STRANGE! Very strange indeed for a doting dad! I hope his daddy/daughter talk has a positive effect.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 08:51AM
    #10898   2013/06/23 12:57PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good Sunday morning, Miss Lily! Today is a nice, cloudy day to relax at home, so I hope you are enjoying the day with your children and hubby. I hope you have fun. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

I appreciated Neil's talk w/ Lily but it was a little late. And it was not enough. He should have related on an even more personal level. I think the writers are out to lunch or smoking them funny cigarettes again. Neil's been out of the loop for in Lily's life for almost 6 months and all of a sudden decides to drop back in. STRANGE! Very strange indeed for a doting dad! I hope his daddy/daughter talk has a positive effect.

Neil has been to occupied with Crybaby Boy's sister to pay much attention to Lily lately. He began to take notice after Devon said something to him about it at Lily's birthday party plus seeing her come home drunk with crybaby Boy in tow.

#10899   2013/06/23 06:43PM
    restlesstalk

Lily Ashby...popular, beautiful, and horribly used to pimp CryBaby Boy! I continue to hope that someday, you will be written for properly. The beautiful business lady you are becoming, who is married, and has wonderful children!

#10900   2013/06/24 05:28AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby

« 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list