List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:37PM, Views: 1793210, Replies: 12248
    « 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 » »| page:
    #10881   2013/06/19 05:18AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    StarW

LOVE the new attitude miss Lily Winters, it's so fun to watch! the way you were holding that bra at Tyler's place, acting like a girlfriend who has caught her man cheating lmao... keep up the great work Y&R!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 05:19AM
    #10882   2013/06/19 01:05PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Distracted in your hubby's presence is not something I expect from you. You do not wear the look very well. Hope to see what you are up to today. Luv you much and I will holler at you later in the day.

Loved the aquamarine green dress!Not sure what color to call it. As always, you looked great in it!

#10883   2013/06/19 06:21PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! You are not acting sane or rational right now. Same old loop that keeps replaying over and over for the past 6 months is sad story for you and a bad rewrite of you from the writers. You need to talk to a caring counseling therapist ASAP. I would appreciate hearing your point of view from your lips on what is happening to you & with you right now. Hope you have a great night. Sleep well. Will catch you again on tomorrow.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 06:23PM
    #10884   2013/06/19 07:43PM
    Lanealways

Happy Wed CK / TL

I have no doubt she looked lovely .....Love her and always will. Not even tptb's pathetic attempts to degrade her so their the predator can look good at her expense will tarnish my support for her. I know how things work on this show Mab/JFP learned me well. Like with all the other tptb trolls he could never stand on his own.

Love for TL of BDC

#10885   2013/06/20 07:29AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby

#10886   2013/06/20 10:16AM
    StarW

Jealous much Lily? Bad girl!!

#10887   2013/06/20 10:44AM
    MsSuperSuds

We're here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark. — Whoopi Goldberg

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Hope you are having a great day! At some point, I hope your eyes are opened so that you can see this playah for the real scumbag he is. Shock therapy is the best thing for a closed mind. Luv ya much! Will holler at you again soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/20 10:47AM
    #10888   2013/06/21 05:00AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby glad to see her committment to her job and not allowing that little boy to get away with sabotaging all the hard work she has put in because his feelings have been hurt. He needs to be fired like yesterday anyone that thinks they should storm off everytime his feelings is hurt do not need to be in a job with deadlines to meet. I am waiting for him to be gone and Lily take the fashion world by storm. She have done more then enough to help him it is time for him to go and for her too only think of her own career.

It is time for the Ashby's to be powerful business people Lily at Jabot and Cane at CI this dynamic couple taking the business world by storm and having their loving family. It is time they got the chance to have it all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 05:03AM
    #10889   2013/06/21 08:35AM
    shorty725

Quote Rfan: Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby glad to see her committment to her job and not allowing that little boy to get away with sabotaging all the hard work she has put in because his feelings have been hurt. He needs to be fired like yesterday anyone that thinks they should storm off everytime his feelings is hurt do not need to be in a job with deadlines to meet. I am waiting for him to be gone and Lily take the fashion world by storm. She have done more then enough to help him it is time for him to go and for her too only think of her own career.

It is time for the Ashby's to be powerful business people Lily at Jabot and Cane at CI this dynamic couple taking the business world by storm and having their loving family. It is time they got the chance to have it all.

ITA, Crybaby Boy should be send to infinity and beyond. He played on Lily's emotions. Crybaby Boy doesn't get along with men the same way that he does with women. Cane and Devon has seen through Wimpy from the beginning and he can't take it when anyone isn't falling down at this feet.

Lily, Devon is right open your eyes this wimp isn't worth your time, go home, enjoy your family and that hunky husband of yours.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 08:36AM
    #10890   2013/06/21 03:20PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote Rfan: Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby glad to see her committment to her job and not allowing that little boy to get away with sabotaging all the hard work she has put in because his feelings have been hurt. He needs to be fired like yesterday anyone that thinks they should storm off everytime his feelings is hurt do not need to be in a job with deadlines to meet. I am waiting for him to be gone and Lily take the fashion world by storm. She have done more then enough to help him it is time for him to go and for her too only think of her own career.

ITA, Crybaby Boy should be send to infinity and beyond. He played on Lily's emotions. Crybaby Boy doesn't get along with men the same way that he does with women. Cane and Devon has seen through Wimpy from the beginning and he can't take it when anyone isn't falling down at this feet.

Lily, Devon is right open your eyes this wimp isn't worth your time, go home, enjoy your family and that hunky husband of yours.

To put things in perspective, this writing team has allowed Mr. Wimpy to set Miss Lily up for a HUGE fall and she has nothing to say about it. She just grins, giggles and agrees w/ everything he does and says and pays no attention to warnings from family members. No point of view from Lily b/c no one cares what she thinks. She is, as always, just the victim who loses everything while cowboy gets a light slap on the wrist and rides off into the sunset to create more havoc elsewhere.

JFP and JG have forgotten that females make up the majority of the viewing audience and are not interested in seeing women degraded, sexualized and victimized. Look at Lauren & poor Sharon! These chickens are come home to bite this boring show in the butt. Can't happen soon enough.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 03:25PM
    « 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list