List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 08:13PM, Views: 1746074, Replies: 12136
    « 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 » »| page:
    #10871   2013/06/17 12:06PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    shorty725

Quote flygirl1969: I hope we see Lily fully appreciating all she has soon. We know Devon confronts her this week so I'm hoping this brother/sister conversation leads to Lily finally putting this Typhoid infatuation behind her and focusing on what's important. I need to see Lane together on my screen. Lane is endgame.

I second that.

#10872   2013/06/17 12:47PM
    Lanealways

The better question is if they will have the decency to address and fix the damage they have done to Lily and their attempts to destroy CK's popularity and promote the newbies at her expense.

They are doing a grave injustice to both real and reel.

on a positive note Christel looked gorgeous at the Emmys. I hope she had a lovely time at the after party because the awards were beyond dull.

#10873   2013/06/17 01:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

Just wanted to pop in to say hello to Miss Lily today. Hope you had a great Father's Day weekend w/ the family. Hope to see all of you on screen soon. Luv you much. Will holler at you next time.

Seeing CK on screen at the table w/ DG yelling & hooting in support of DD's win while having a good time was a good thing. I hope that she truly enjoyed herself during and at the after Emmy parties.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/17 01:11PM
    #10874   2013/06/17 07:20PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Just wanted to pop in to say hello to Miss Lily today. Hope you had a great Father's Day weekend w/ the family. Hope to see all of you on screen soon. Luv you much. Will holler at you next time.

Seeing CK on screen at the table w/ DG yelling & hooting in support of DD's win while having a good time was a good thing. I hope that she truly enjoyed herself during and at the after Emmy parties.

Loving her tan

#10875   2013/06/17 08:49PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote shorty725:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Shorty725

They can try to duplicate CK all they want to, she can't be duplicated only imitated. DG/CK/Lane rocks. Never forget that.

You said it best dolly this is perfect. No more need to be said.

We have to speak the truth when we know it. I love CK and DG. I will always support these two actors no matter what. I loved DG as the Beast Master, I have always loved CK in the role of Lily but the two of them together on screen is beyond words. CK is one part of the best looking most romantic, fun loving couple on the soaps today so tptb needs to stop trying to destroy CK and Lane. Lane is a gold mine if written for the right way.

shorty:

CK and DG's chemistry is off the charts both on and off the screen.

ITA I can't abide this show any longer but my support for CK and her leading man in daytime lives on. No doubt about that.

hey Shorty Sundance Rfan Suds Shay

wish you ladies an awesome weekend, I hope Christel is still enjoying her time in Miami with her friend. Don't know if she is back yet but in hindsight I am actually glad she was not in Monaco even though she should have been invited. She needs to be surrounded by people who love and care about her not people who judge her by the way she looks, which btw she is drop dead gorgeous. Anytime she is not being used to promote this show that treats her so badly is alright with me. She does enough to prop the tptb faves on screen while getting nothing for it.

#MadLove for CK / TL

Lanealways you always speak my peace. Go Lily/CK; Go Lane.

#10876   2013/06/18 04:12AM
    Rfan

Morning love for the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby

#10877   2013/06/18 06:47PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Hope you find your tongue & the words to express your feelings to those who need to hear some truth from you. Stop the friendship bullsh$t w/ this dude. People like him do not have friends--only conquests. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Will catch up again tomorrow.

#10878   2013/06/18 08:04PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good night, Miss Lily! Hope you find your tongue & the words to express your feelings to those who need to hear some truth from you. Stop the friendship bullsh$t w/ this dude. People like him do not have friends--only conquests. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Will catch up again tomorrow.

Tptb still think people are going to buy that huh the creepy stalkerish predator is not TL's friend and he never will be....I guess they think the more they say then it will be true. Like with Mab and Co the current regime will never learn.

#10879   2013/06/18 09:46PM
    Lanealways

Night TL of BDC

#10880   2013/06/19 04:51AM
    Rfan

Morning love for the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby.

« 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list