List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:48AM, Views: 1798028, Replies: 12257
    « 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 » »| page:
    #10861   2013/06/15 10:12AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

Quote shorty725:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Shorty725

They can try to duplicate CK all they want to, she can't be duplicated only imitated. DG/CK/Lane rocks. Never forget that.

You said it best dolly this is perfect. No more need to be said.

We have to speak the truth when we know it. I love CK and DG. I will always support these two actors no matter what. I loved DG as the Beast Master, I have always loved CK in the role of Lily but the two of them together on screen is beyond words. CK is one part of the best looking most romantic, fun loving couple on the soaps today so tptb needs to stop trying to destroy CK and Lane. Lane is a gold mine if written for the right way.

shorty:

CK and DG's chemistry is off the charts both on and off the screen.

ITA I can't abide this show any longer but my support for CK and her leading man in daytime lives on. No doubt about that.

hey Shorty Sundance Rfan Suds Shay

wish you ladies an awesome weekend, I hope Christel is still enjoying her time in Miami with her friend. Don't know if she is back yet but in hindsight I am actually glad she was not in Monaco even though she should have been invited. She needs to be surrounded by people who love and care about her not people who judge her by the way she looks, which btw she is drop dead gorgeous. Anytime she is not being used to promote this show that treats her so badly is alright with me. She does enough to prop the tptb faves on screen while getting nothing for it.

#MadLove for CK / TL

#10862   2013/06/15 11:20AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Saturday afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad that you are taking the family on a little Father's Day vacation trip this weekend. Too bad we never see any of this or the twins. Don't know what the clowns are up to this time; but I smell a rat--a dead rat. The show is already as boring & smelly as a dead rat anyway; so I am hoping the writers surprise me. I won't hold my breath on that one b/c I might suffocate. Hope to see much more of you on screen ASAP. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

#10863   2013/06/15 02:13PM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote shorty725:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Shorty725

They can try to duplicate CK all they want to, she can't be duplicated only imitated. DG/CK/Lane rocks. Never forget that.

We have to speak the truth when we know it. I love CK and DG. I will always support these two actors no matter what. I loved DG as the Beast Master, I have always loved CK in the role of Lily but the two of them together on screen is beyond words. CK is one part of the best looking most romantic, fun loving couple on the soaps today so tptb needs to stop trying to destroy CK and Lane. Lane is a gold mine if written for the right way.

shorty:

ITA I can't abide this show any longer but my support for CK and her leading man in daytime lives on. No doubt about that.

wish you ladies an awesome weekend, I hope Christel is still enjoying her time in Miami with her friend. Don't know if she is back yet but in hindsight I am actually glad she was not in Monaco even though she should have been invited. She needs to be surrounded by people who love and care about her not people who judge her by the way she looks, which btw she is drop dead gorgeous. Anytime she is not being used to promote this show that treats her so badly is alright with me. She does enough to prop the tptb faves on screen while getting nothing for it.

#MadLove for CK / TL

Ladies,

The writers have it in for CK because she has the most loyal fans and we never stop supporting her and we all know that it kills them that no matter how they try to destroy her character our support becomes even stronger.

Love CK she is one talented young woman and I will never stop supporting her

#10864   2013/06/15 03:24PM
    shorty725

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote shorty725:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Shorty725

shorty:

#MadLove for CK / TL

Ladies,

The writers have it in for CK because she has the most loyal fans and we never stop supporting her and we all know that it kills them that no matter how they try to destroy her character our support becomes even stronger.

CK is a very talented young woman whose talent speaks for itself.

#10865   2013/06/15 04:41PM
    Rfan

Sat evening love for Mrs Lily Ashby the Tiger Lily.

#10866   2013/06/15 08:00PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Have a great night. Sleep well and I will catch up w/ you again on tomorrow.

#10867   2013/06/16 04:43AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby. Hope you and the babies surprised daddy with the weekend getaway.

#10868   2013/06/16 12:24PM
    MsSuperSuds

What are you waiting for? How long will you keep waiting? Don't sit back and wait for life to happen to you. Have a plan and take the needed steps to create what you want. — Steve Maraboli

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad you had a plan for the weekend w/ your family. Can't wait to see the twins again. I am still waiting on that heart-to-heart talk between you and hubby. Bring it on SOON! Luv you much and I hope to see you on screen more often next week.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 12:26PM
    #10869   2013/06/16 08:13PM
    Lanealways

Quote shorty725:
    Quote L4LANE:

Ladies,

CK is a very talented young woman whose talent speaks for itself.

^^^^^ ITA Love that lady she is all kinds of awesome and the best thing that ever happened to that show in a long time.

Yes we will always support her...there's truly no one else like her❤❤❤

#10870   2013/06/17 05:20AM
    flygirl1969

I hope we see Lily fully appreciating all she has soon. We know Devon confronts her this week so I'm hoping this brother/sister conversation leads to Lily finally putting this Typhoid infatuation behind her and focusing on what's important. I need to see Lane together on my screen. Lane is endgame.

« 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list