List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 04:00PM, Views: 1771292, Replies: 12213
    « 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 » »| page:
    #10851   2013/06/14 10:46AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways: Shorty she looks nothing like CK she is just their decoy to try and whitewash their bigotry and racism against the most popular couple in daytime, the couple that because as big as they are now largely due to the CK factor and thats the truth. They will never whitewash their agendas when it comes to CK / Lily and Lane.

And yeah she's pretty but she is not Christel.

CK is my gal and I will take her over anyone any day.

Her time will come I am sure of it. They will never keep her down. #CK rocks

Hey there, Lady! I totally agree with you. At one time, I thought JFP was about to try and pull one of her "rabbit out of the hat tricks" on CK. And it still might happen. I don't trust this woman. Sony & CBS needs to get rid of her b/f Y&R will not ever be salvageable again. The show was already in bad shape when MAB was fired; but JFP is completely ruining the whole show. By licensing renewal time next year, NONE of us will recognize this program. It is almost there now. Too many viewers are beginning not to care anymore and walking away already.

^^^ Oh I know all about JFP but what really took me back is that CbsSony are ok with her bigotry I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised. Sooner or later people show their true colours.

JFP wants CK gone she wanted her gone from the beginning and she hates the fact that CK is so popular and talented but oops that pesky colour rears its ugly head. Everybody sees what they are up. I just sit back and laugh and laugh laugh at how blatant they are. They think they are being subtle .. the lengths that people go to when they are driven by hate. So much damn hate.

Ask yourselves why can't they write for CK and her popular pairing but they will bring new people to promote?

They don't even have to promote CK and her pairing in Lane because the audience love them anyway. All they ever needed to do was give her the material to work with. But that is so hard for them to do, isn't it?

After the newbie has fulfilled her agenda they will get rid of her as soon as possible.

BTW how many people have they lost already since they started messing with CK / Lily.

Ill still be here....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 10:49AM
    #10852   2013/06/14 12:30PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways: Shorty she looks nothing like CK she is just their decoy to try and whitewash their bigotry and racism against the most popular couple in daytime, the couple that because as big as they are now largely due to the CK factor and thats the truth. They will never whitewash their agendas when it comes to CK / Lily and Lane.

And yeah she's pretty but she is not Christel.

CK is my gal and I will take her over anyone any day.

Her time will come I am sure of it. They will never keep her down. #CK rocks

Hey there, Lady! I totally agree with you. At one time, I thought JFP was about to try and pull one of her "rabbit out of the hat tricks" on CK. And it still might happen. I don't trust this woman. Sony & CBS needs to get rid of her b/f Y&R will not ever be salvageable again. The show was already in bad shape when MAB was fired; but JFP is completely ruining the whole show. By licensing renewal time next year, NONE of us will recognize this program. It is almost there now. Too many viewers are beginning not to care anymore and walking away already.

I totally agree with both of you. CK makes any male that she is paired with look good but CK and DG's chemistry is off the charts both on and off the screen.

#10853   2013/06/14 01:39PM
    Sundance87

Bumping this thread to support my fave girl.

Hopefully she'll be moving back to the fashion division after Neil fires ol' boy. I'd rather have her & Devon working together and making that line a success.

#10854   2013/06/14 02:46PM
    Lanealways

CK is irreplaceable, a truly unique talent that will never be replaced no matter how much they try.

#10855   2013/06/14 02:55PM
    Lanealways

Shorty725

They can try to duplicate CK all they want to, she can't be duplicated only imitated. DG/CK/Lane rocks. Never forget that.

You said it best dolly this is perfect. No more need to be said.

#10856   2013/06/14 06:16PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Mrs. Ashby! Hope you enjoy your trip w/ Mattie & Charlie this weekend to the capital of Wisconsin to celebrate Father's Day for Mr. Ashby. Have a great time. Will holler at you again soon. Sleep well.

#10857   2013/06/14 09:10PM
    shalaydra75

Go Lily/CK!!! You have my full support. SudsI I agree with you about Kenya. I was so disappointed in her. She is an example of beauty can be only skin deep, Kenya maybe mean and messy; however, the other women stand up to her. I also loved Xscape when I was young. Moreover, I did not realize that Kandi wrote some of my favorite songs.

#10858   2013/06/15 04:18AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby the beautiful wife of Mr Cane Ashby the mother of their beautiful twins Mattie and Charlie Ashby. Hear you and the babies are taking daddy away for the Father's Day weekend love it. I know you and the babies will pamper daddy.

#10859   2013/06/15 08:37AM
    Rfan

To the top for the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby.

#10860   2013/06/15 09:08AM
    shorty725

Quote Lanealways:
    Shorty725

They can try to duplicate CK all they want to, she can't be duplicated only imitated. DG/CK/Lane rocks. Never forget that.

You said it best dolly this is perfect. No more need to be said.

We have to speak the truth when we know it. I love CK and DG. I will always support these two actors no matter what. I loved DG as the Beast Master, I have always loved CK in the role of Lily but the two of them together on screen is beyond words. CK is one part of the best looking most romantic, fun loving couple on the soaps today so tptb needs to stop trying to destroy CK and Lane. Lane is a gold mine if written for the right way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 09:09AM
    « 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list