List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 08:06PM, Views: 1749900, Replies: 12153
    « 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 » »| page:
    #10821   2013/06/11 09:13AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    shorty725

Quote Rfan: Lily your so called friend is showing his true colors with his snide remark that you put your husband and children first. He is showing you he is a snake in the grass and a little boy if he can not understand why your family comes first with you. Not someone you should give the option of being your friend. Listen closely Mrs Ashby you can learn a lot by the things slipped into a general conversation. If he wants to be with you so much what does he think you will do with your babies they are not refundable you did not purchase them at the local Walmart even though he seem to be dense enough to think that way.

I love your post. Lily already has two children, she doesn't need a grown, selfish boy that refuses to respect her as a person, wife and mother.

#10822   2013/06/11 09:13AM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shorty725: Stopping by to show support to a well rounded, talented, beautiful young woman who seems to be a threat to some because she has style, grace, class, humility as well as beauty, CK aka Lily Ashby.

Hey Shorty! Glad to see you on this rainy Monday afternoon. Love your post on Lily's attributes. One thing you left out is: In addition to being young, physically fit, beautiful & talented, Men on the show are attracted to Lily. That scares the crap out of the showrunners and head honchos at cbs & sony. Will holler at you again soon.

I can get on this site; but I cannot stay logged in. I get kicked out every time I post of change pages. Let's hope this post registers. Here goes. Will catch you next time.

The MB is finally working it seems...just wanted to say my support for this awesome Lady #ChristelKhalil lives on and so does my support for TL. ICA CK is class personified and so is her alter ego.

The things that makes Lily exceptional are the same qualities that tptb are perverting in order to destroy her.

Well, no matter the true TL will always live on.

I am not surprised to see the same people who have called her every name in the book on this very MB are also cheering her downfall. They are looking for a way to justify their hate for not only TL but for CK.

Its a sorry state of affairs even more disgusting when tptb of the show and the network paly up to the racist haters just so they can put CK in her place. How many times have I seen these words from some of these people? and how can we forget the ever hateful soap press?

Much Love TL of BDC ...

#10823   2013/06/11 09:31AM
    shalaydra75

Lanealways-The soap press and boards are killing soaps. Unfortunately, TPTB are not aware of the demographic shift within this country. I doubt if they even know the demographics of Y & R audience.

#10824   2013/06/11 09:38AM
    StarW

Lily's real downfall was when she forgave Cane after all the hell he put her and her children throught. Her falling in love with another man is certainly not a downfall. It happens everyday. Especially after everything Cane did to her, he should be lucky that she forgave him... No woman in her right mind would have done that. No woman. As a woman, I was so outraged when they had Lily forgiving him after he mercilessly gaslighted her. Lane reminds me so much of Shadam, it's not even funny anymore.

And if really I didn't like CK/Lily, I would have never wanted her with Tyler. Because I'm a Tyler/Redaric fan, first and foremost. I could have supported another female character with him but I didn't want to. I love his chemistry with Lily. These two sparkle together. Again, I could care less if they decide to put Cane on backburner. Lily deserves more airtime, far away from the man who literally drove her insane. As long as Lily and Tyler are on frontburner, I'm fine with that.

#10825   2013/06/11 09:42AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! I am so glad that you are having pangs of guilt for not talking to your husband honestly and openly the way you should have. I have always enjoyed your conversations more than any other couples on the show. I am hoping that Y&R can restore those talks between the two of you. You can overcome anything when the two of you are talking,loving, working together. I don't see you throwing away the success of all the trials, tribulations, & misery that the two of you have come thru together. You grow together--not apart. Luv you much and I hope that the writers take the time to make this journey worthwhile for those who have traveled w/ you. Will catch you later.

#10826   2013/06/11 09:45AM
    shalaydra75

Quote Rfan: Lily your so called friend is showing his true colors with his snide remark that you put your husband and children first. He is showing you he is a snake in the grass and a little boy if he can not understand why your family comes first with you. Not someone you should give the option of being your friend. Listen closely Mrs Ashby you can learn a lot by the things slipped into a general conversation. If he wants to be with you so much what does he think you will do with your babies they are not refundable you did not purchase them at the local Walmart even though he seem to be dense enough to think that way.

Rfan- that is what a lot of Tyler fans do not get. There is no real future for Tily. Most of the women viewers who left Y & R are not going to return to see a mother of young twins fall for lines feed to her by a dandy. On the other hand, if Tyler becomes a homebody and stays with Lily, he will never have children of his own. He will be relegated to playing step daddy to Lane’s twins, and many of those viewers who claimed that Lane is boring would then see him as boring.

#10827   2013/06/11 09:51AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: Lanealways-The soap press and boards are killing soaps. Unfortunately, TPTB are not aware of the demographic shift within this country. I doubt if they even know the demographics of Y & R audience.

I totally agree with you. The face of diversity rises again. When I saw a photo of Tonya Lee Williams in the delegation to Monaco, I knew that there was something troublesome going on behind the scenes at Y&R, cbs and sony. TLW plays Aunt Olivia on Y&R and has not been on the scene for more than a year. The last time I remember seeing her was when she arranged for Lily to get that special cancer treatment in France to save her life and she went w/ Lily to France. Another LANER reminded me that she was at their last wedding on location in Provence in the South of France. Whatever the case, the woman has not been on screen for over a year; yet she is traveling to Monaco to represent Y&R??? Good grief! I love TLW and Aunt Olivia; but her inclusion on this trip is quite questionable I do believe! Talk about destruction, isolation and totally ignoring CK or even KSJ or Bryton! This is a snub if ever I have seen one.

#10828   2013/06/11 10:26AM
    Angela528

Hi guys. I agree. There is nowhere for this Tyler-Lily thing to go. Totally dead end. But above that I just don't see any real magic there. Cane and Lily had a chemistry day one that has transcended story lines and time. That mind blowing first kiss they shared served notice of an insurmountable force no outsider can overcome. Least of all Tyler, who has shown no real emotion or depth. I don't even believe half of what he espouses. And Lily's feelings come across as pretty shallow, too, when it comes to him..

#10829   2013/06/11 10:39AM
    MsSuperSuds

Lily and Cane generally talk to each other about everything that happens to them or their loved ones. There are no secrets between them (until MAB showed up). I still think that Lily feels guilty about not telling Cane about Tyler kissing her; b/c she does not want him to say or feel: "I told you this guy was after you from the beginning." She thought she could handle the situation as his friend; but she cannot handle an insincere friend like this guy. And if he was a true friend, he would not have come on to her so hard and direct knowing that she was married to someone else and had children. Who constantly ditches work & drops the load on Lily? Crying, slobbering & whining about his life to Lily wont help the situation. Who lets a friend get drunk and brings them home to a supposed empty house? And Why? Besides, the guy is still very much indiscriminantly sexually active which would be to her detriment anyway. The sleaze factor ranks high w/ Mr. Dandy. That is the gist of the situation. Lily is afraid to admit to Cane that he was right all along about Mr. Dandy!!

Lily needs a friend who is a good listener to let her talk this out. I hope Devon will be that good brother who is also a good listener.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 10:42AM
    #10830   2013/06/11 11:22AM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75: Lanealways-The soap press and boards are killing soaps. Unfortunately, TPTB are not aware of the demographic shift within this country. I doubt if they even know the demographics of Y & R audience.

I totally agree with you. The face of diversity rises again. When I saw a photo of Tonya Lee Williams in the delegation to Monaco, I knew that there was something troublesome going on behind the scenes at Y&R, cbs and sony. TLW plays Aunt Olivia on Y&R and has not been on the scene for more than a year. The last time I remember seeing her was when she arranged for Lily to get that special cancer treatment in France to save her life and she went w/ Lily to France. Another LANER reminded me that she was at their last wedding on location in Provence in the South of France. Whatever the case, the woman has not been on screen for over a year; yet she is traveling to Monaco to represent Y&R??? Good grief! I love TLW and Aunt Olivia; but her inclusion on this trip is quite questionable I do believe! Talk about destruction, isolation and totally ignoring CK or even KSJ or Bryton! This is a snub if ever I have seen one.

^^^ Yes indeed tell the truth!. But I believe they are aware of the shift in recent years when it comes to this sort of mindset. They just don't want to move from their stance. They are set in their ways like the idiots and racists who are against the cheerio ad. Can you believe this!
    The only reason they disrespect not only Lily but CK is because of the colour of her skin. It does not matter how many "people of colour" they fill the show with in order to try and hide their blatant bigotry.
    Most of the audience know. I had one of the Lane fans from FRance on FB, we usually chat on FB she sent me DM asking what the hell was going on with YR these days in regards to Lily and Lane and don't they realize that racism is a thing of yesterday? What could I say to that. It is the truth isn't? isn't that why they decided to degrade Lily with the predator because he is black therefore its ok for Lily to lose everything she has fought for including her dignity as a woman as a human being. Where could they have picked this up I wonder? Oh I know, the soap press, don't you just love the soap press and their hate for CK and Lily including the few bigots in the audience who are always hating on her. That is why tptb decided to degrade Lily, they are listening to these narrowminded people. I believe they thought the racists were still the majority and they could diss the largest fanbase in daytime and YR's ratings would still soar.

They put all their eggs in the wrong basked didn't they?
    If only they knew how people are disgusted with their bigotry? Out here in the real world the racists only make for a few percentage. I guess we finally know which side tptb is only, Finally.

William Bell is rolling in his grave May he rest in peace.
    I never sensed a racist bone in his body. He never saw colour when it came to the characters and cast. He was one of a kind and there are no words to describe how much I miss him. Its a true shame his legacy has been reduced to filth.

Every body sees the truth for what it is.

« 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list