List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 09:04AM, Views: 1824359, Replies: 12287
    « 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 » »| page:
    #10731   2013/05/25 06:40AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    restlesstalk

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote restlesstalk: Lily Amanda Winters Ashby......that's right ASHBY! Beautiful, wonderful in every way!

She is simply the best CK rocks she will always be my favorite female actress on this show. But these days I am not watching or liking the show especially the way they are writing for her character

Agreed! Stop watching long ago!

Until the bloody show decides to acknowledge who this character is, & who she should be to show......no reason to watch.

#10732   2013/05/25 10:10AM
    MsSuperSuds

Stop searching the world for treasure, the real treasure is in yourself.
    — Pablo

Good afternoon, Ms. Lily! Just wanted to say hello on this fine Saturday. Hope that all is well with you. Have a great Memorial Day weekend with family and friends. Will catch you later.

#10733   2013/05/25 11:09AM
    bail

I have been reading about how beautiful you have been looking lately on screen. Which comes to no surprise considering the natural beauty you are off screen.

I have not watched in a while, I guest I will have to start setting my DVR again.

#10734   2013/05/25 11:21AM
    shorty725

Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote L4LANE:
    Quote restlesstalk: Lily Amanda Winters Ashby......that's right ASHBY! Beautiful, wonderful in every way!

She is simply the best CK rocks she will always be my favorite female actress on this show. But these days I am not watching or liking the show especially the way they are writing for her character

Until the bloody show decides to acknowledge who this character is, & who she should be to show......no reason to watch.

It's been a long time since I watched Y&R as well. I will not watch the continued destruction of Lane while the newbies are allowed more screen time than Lane. CK's portrayal of Lily is great bar none but her talents as an actress are not being used to the best of her ability. Give her a s/l that has something that she can really showcase her talent as the Emmy Award winning actress that she is. Have a wonderful Saturday afternoon everyone, I will check in later.

#10735   2013/05/25 07:14PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily!

#10736   2013/05/25 07:23PM
    L4LANE

Quote shorty725:
    Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote L4LANE:

It's been a long time since I watched Y&R as well. I will not watch the continued destruction of Lane while the newbies are allowed more screen time than Lane. CK's portrayal of Lily is great bar none but her talents as an actress are not being used to the best of her ability. Give her a s/l that has something that she can really showcase her talent as the Emmy Award winning actress that she is. Have a wonderful Saturday afternoon everyone, I will check in later.

Rest,
    I stopped watching this show since these new writers took over I just did not like the direction they were going with Lane I knew they up to no good I knew they wanted to concentrate on the other couple which I could care less,and until they give CK a good storyline I am not watching this show, I could care less about the newbies and the rest of the other couples.

But I will always support this talented and beautiful actress.

#10737   2013/05/26 07:23AM
    MsSuperSuds

Luv you much, Miss Lily! Happy Memorial Day weekend! Hope that you tell your hubby & children that you love them every day and that you do not take that lovely family of yours for granted. Will holler at you again next time.

I don't buy this romantic connection between Lily & newby that TIIC are trying to sell. There is none! I don't see it coming from CK and I don't see it coming from him either b/c I cannot detect romance from acting, body language or facial expressions that well. The exchanges are dead! DRY! That is why someone (who is in their presence on screen or on screen at the same time they are) has to continue to remind us that there is a romantic connection. The success of this whole thing is based on the romantic chemistry of the actors and there is very little shown on screen except what LANE haters want to fabricate. Lily seems to be all business and excited about this phase of her life. I cannot blame her for feeling that way b/c she has been unemployed for the last five years. Besides she needs an additional aspect to her life other than Cane, the twins, and a homemaker. You Go, Miss Lily! Lily Amanda Winters Ashby ROCKS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 07:28AM
    #10738   2013/05/26 05:20PM
    Rfan

Supporting the beautiful Mes Lily Ashby aka Tiger Lily.

#10739   2013/05/26 06:08PM
    Rfan

To the top for Mrs Lily Amanda Winters Ashby.

#10740   2013/05/26 07:29PM
    restlesstalk

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote shorty725:
    Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote L4LANE:

Rest,
    I stopped watching this show since these new writers took over I just did not like the direction they were going with Lane I knew they up to no good I knew they wanted to concentrate on the other couple which I could care less,and until they give CK a good storyline I am not watching this show, I could care less about the newbies and the rest of the other couples.

But I will always support this talented and beautiful actress.

That is so true! Lane fans support the actress, and NOT the show....EVER! Until this show, gets it together, and acknowledges who Lily Ashby really is, to the next generation of YR, they can pound mucho sand!

« 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list