List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 08:18AM, Views: 1727694, Replies: 12091
    « 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 » »| page:
    #10711   2013/05/22 08:18AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Rfan

To the top for the best Tiger Lily Mrs Lily Ashby

#10712   2013/05/22 10:49AM
    MsSuperSuds

Sigmund Freud
    “Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness.”

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad to see you in strictly business mode. I hope the rollout for your first campaign is successful. You look great in business mode; but rest assured that you would be a better candidate as the model in your advertisements than the one featured. Love you much, sweet lady and I will holler at you again soon.

#10713   2013/05/22 12:42PM
    Rfan

Love Mrs Ashby in business mode. You go girl.

#10714   2013/05/22 03:48PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good evening, Mrs. Ashby! I hope that you attend to your hubby's needs for reassurance that you are still committed to your marriage. He trusts you; so trust him to trust you by not giving him a reason to get angry at you and your co-worker. Trust me! You do not want to see this man get angry. He gets cold and angry at the same time. I wish you well and hope to see more of you on screen in stories that feature you, your family, what you want to do and get done in your life. I want stories from your POV--not someone else's. Will holler at you later.

#10715   2013/05/22 08:30PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good evening, Mrs. Ashby! I hope that you attend to your hubby's needs for reassurance that you are still committed to your marriage. He trusts you; so trust him to trust you by not giving him a reason to get angry at you and your co-worker. Trust me! You do not want to see this man get angry. He gets cold and angry at the same time. I wish you well and hope to see more of you on screen in stories that feature you, your family, what you want to do and get done in your life. I want stories from your POV--not someone else's. Will holler at you later.

Yes Lily deserves to have a voice and she does not deserve to be destroyed for the sake of this predator when we know her family with Cane and the Twlanes means everything to her.

#10716   2013/05/23 04:21AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby the beautiful wife of Mr Cane Ashby the mother of Mattie and Charlie Ashby. Looking forward to seen more story for you a real story that fits who we know you to be. Hang in there Mrs Ashby this too shall pass and you will rise again.

#10717   2013/05/23 09:41AM
    Rfan

Love the way you bring the buzz Miss Lily even when the peeps have to make up lies they just love typing your name and talking about you. I know as long as they spell your name right it is all good. You go Mrs Ashby you are a class act.

#10718   2013/05/23 12:20PM
    Rfan

To the top for the beautiful wife and mother Mrs Lily Ashby

#10719   2013/05/23 12:30PM
    MsSuperSuds

What we do comes out of who we believe we are.
    — Rob Bell

Hey Miss Lily! It is a sad state of affairs that none of the AA characters have a story unless they somehow include you, Miss Lily. Nobody is watching these other characters b/c nobody really cares one way or another about what they do, think or feel. I am sure that TPTB would love to focus on Leslie, Neil & the Rogans more than you(Lily) but it ain't working. So what do we get? Neil trashing his own daughter in an online diary. So sad, but true. I don't care how far he didn't go or what he didn't write, he planted the seed and someone else finished the thoughts for him. He ought to be ashamed and the writers ought to be ashamed as well. Y&R is becoming a laughing stock b/c every female character is written to be a lying, cheating sexually-starved Hoe whether she is married or not. I am hoping that this is just talk b/c I do not want to see Lily go that way. Nothing has redeems either Lauren or Sharon YET!

#10720   2013/05/24 04:47AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the beautiful Lily Ashby the wife of Mr Cane Ashby mother too Charlie and Mattie Ashby. The beautiful Ashby twins were filming with mom/dad/gammie Jill yesterday can't wait to see the most beautiful family in GC on screen.

« 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list