List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 08:55PM, Views: 1745616, Replies: 12134
    « 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 » »| page:
    #10701   2013/05/21 06:09AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Rfan

Love and support for the beautiful, classy leading Lady that is Mrs Lily Ashby the beautiful and loving wife of Mr Cane Ashby the mother of Charlie and Mattie Ashby. Hang in there Mrs Ashby this too will pass this destruction planned for you to strip you of everything and regress you will not succeed. CK made Lily and deserves the payoff of finally being given her payoff of moving forwarded not backward, not reduced, regressed and stripped of what she built again.

#10702   2013/05/21 06:48AM
    StarW

Kudos to the writers for giving Ms. Lily Winters a better treatment than Sharon the hotmess, Lauren the tramp, Chloe the thief and Chelsea the manipulative liar Lily is already cheating emotionally with Tyler but it happens all the time in real life. Women are tempted everyday at workplace. No big deal. Loving that storyline!

#10703   2013/05/21 10:36AM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: Love and support for the beautiful, classy leading Lady that is Mrs Lily Ashby the beautiful and loving wife of Mr Cane Ashby the mother of Charlie and Mattie Ashby. Hang in there Mrs Ashby this too will pass this destruction planned for you to strip you of everything and regress you will not succeed. CK made Lily and deserves the payoff of finally being given her payoff of moving forwarded not backward, not reduced, regressed and stripped of what she built again.

LilyAshby to BDC "You are a prince you're my prince....Don't ever think I don't know how lucky I am to have you in my life...I do"

#10704   2013/05/21 12:02PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Just needed to come in and say hello to you today. Hope that all goes well and I will see you back home w/ your family again soon. How some folks can turn flirtations, infatuations, and/or good friendly vibes into love of someone you hardly know is a complete mystery to me. To leave your whole world behind for a stranger who lusts after you & who is nothing more than a co-worker is totally unrealistic. Only someone who is shallow w/o a brain cell in their cranium does something that stupid. And Lily Ain't stupid by a longshot. She knows what she has in her husband who is the love of her life. This tawdry mess being presented on screen turns off female viewers. Writers, I am not saying there are not some female dunderheds who would not take advantage of the situation; but this is not Lily. At least touch on the real world a bit more truthfully for Miss Lily & females in general. Luv you much, Miss Lily, and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 12:05PM
    #10705   2013/05/21 04:05PM
    MsSuperSuds

Now that the writers have used Miss Lily to prop your golden boy to no real success, I want to know Lily's POV. Put it out there b/c there is no good reason why Lily would even be tempted by such a human being. I hope he can now stand on his own two feet w/o further assistance from CK. No more propping duty for this dude, PLEASE! Lily deserves to be rewarded for such hard work. And I want some good conversations between her and her husband for a change of scenery on Y&R.

By the way, I hope Lily quit the Clothing Line Project and not her job as Director of Guerilla Marketing at Jabot! Would be a shame for her to quit a job that is perfect for her interests, skills, and talents over someone else's feelings for her. Lily is a very much married woman and is not leaving her husband for this dude.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 04:11PM
    #10706   2013/05/21 07:14PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds: Now that the writers have used Miss Lily to prop your golden boy to no real success, I want to know Lily's POV. Put it out there b/c there is no good reason why Lily would even be tempted by such a human being. I hope he can now stand on his own two feet w/o further assistance from CK. No more propping duty for this dude, PLEASE! Lily deserves to be rewarded for such hard work. And I want some good conversations between her and her husband for a change of scenery on Y&R.

By the way, I hope Lily quit the Clothing Line Project and not her job as Director of Guerilla Marketing at Jabot! Would be a shame for her to quit a job that is perfect for her interests, skills, and talents over someone else's feelings for her. Lily is a very much married woman and is not leaving her husband for this dude.

I have been wondering the same thing and now that they are hiring a look-a-like for Lily, I hope that they aren't trying to replace her.

#10707   2013/05/21 07:27PM
    shalaydra75

Shorty, it bothers me that CK is not on contract. Since her contract dispute, I think writers want to get rid of her, but kept her fans. Tearing down the Lily character is their best hope.

#10708   2013/05/21 07:33PM
    daneerose

I saw tomorrows show and it was very interesting. The blog about Lily was mean but interesting. I want to know who is gossiping about her. I also loved Lily's dress today. CK is such a beautiful lady and I am proud to be a fan.

#10709   2013/05/21 09:59PM
    Lanealways

Quote shorty725:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Now that the writers have used Miss Lily to prop your golden boy to no real success, I want to know Lily's POV. Put it out there b/c there is no good reason why Lily would even be tempted by such a human being. I hope he can now stand on his own two feet w/o further assistance from CK. No more propping duty for this dude, PLEASE! Lily deserves to be rewarded for such hard work. And I want some good conversations between her and her husband for a change of scenery on Y&R.

I have been wondering the same thing and now that they are hiring a look-a-like for Lily, I hope that they aren't trying to replace her.

We shall see soon enough what they are up won't we ladies.

Quote shalaydra75: Shorty, it bothers me that CK is not on contract. Since her contract dispute, I think writers want to get rid of her, but kept her fans. Tearing down the Lily character is their best hope.

I'm actually glad CK is not on contract..I remember the last time Mab put the shackles on her and then pulled out all the stops to keep her from shinning and yet the didn't want to write for her either. Mmg.

but if they were smart they would write for her as the leading lady she is.
    Whether they like it or not she is the one and only. No matter all the other people they try to promote at her expense. She is a true asset to this show.

Quote: daneerose

I saw tomorrows show and it was very interesting. The blog about Lily was mean but interesting. I want to know who is gossiping about her. I also loved Lily's dress today. CK is such a beautiful lady and I am proud to be a fan.

Much ado about nothing....Lily Ashby has done nothing to warrant gossip. I know she has been fed to the wolves these past few months but other than that she is an upstanding citizen. Whatever.

I want to hear from tptb their plans for her. I have noticed the resounding silence from them. Where are the interviews they so love to do? not once do they take the time to outline their plans for Lily and her hubby and children. But then again they never have anything good planned for her.

I guess everything is in wait and see mode. I am not piqued at all at the swith and bait.

#10710   2013/05/22 06:38AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby the beautiful, classy leading number one lady of Daytime

« 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list