List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 10:22AM, Views: 1657517, Replies: 11865
    « 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 » »| page:
    #10691   2013/05/20 07:47AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

All the effort in the world won't matter if you're not inspired.
    — Chuck Palahniuk

Good morning, Miss Lily! I know that your heart is in the right place so I hope that everythings coming up roses for you. If Plan A fails as I think it should; then JG & his band of mercenaries will be on to plan B. Can't stand this writing team nor do I trust them very much. If the pattern stands as it did w/ Hubby and the first stalker, you have more troubles ahead & I hope that you can withstand them. All this team has to do is write good stories and they cannot even do that. The newbies are not cutting the mustard. Love you much and I will holler at you again soon.

#10692   2013/05/20 10:20AM
    Lanealways

Wishing the best day to the best leading lady in Daytime CK / Lily, the one and only.

It does NOT matter what the racist haters say or do.... they do NOT define you.

Keep going strong in all you do....just like always.

#MadLove

#10693   2013/05/20 11:24AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Showing love to the fierce and talented Ms.Lily! Can't wait to see you tomorrow #TilyTuesday

#10694   2013/05/20 06:39PM
    shalaydra75

Go Lily!!!! I regret that the writers are trying to dim your bright light. Their attempt make you look weak and foolish will backfire.

#10695   2013/05/20 09:41PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: Go Lily!!!! I regret that the writers are trying to dim your bright light. Their attempt make you look weak and foolish will backfire.

I am so glad that Lily is being given a voice once again. It is refreshing to hear her speak anything, to give an opinion or just to talk earnestly to anyone. The girl looks good in clothes, too. She is just too classy for the stalker. Hope that all things come to a hear within a couple of weeks or at least by the end of May sweeps which should be the end of this month. Good night, good people! Will catch you again on tomorrow.

#10696   2013/05/20 09:51PM
    StarW

Today is the 'TilyTuesday', I can't wait to watch Ms. Lily, it's been awhile. I started missing her! And she looked really pretty on the preview. I'm really looking forward to watch her scenes with Tyler.

#10697   2013/05/20 09:58PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75: Go Lily!!!! I regret that the writers are trying to dim your bright light. Their attempt make you look weak and foolish will backfire.

I am so glad that Lily is being given a voice once again. It is refreshing to hear her speak anything, to give an opinion or just to talk earnestly to anyone. The girl looks good in clothes, too. She is just too classy for the stalker. Hope that all things come to a hear within a couple of weeks or at least by the end of May sweeps which should be the end of this month. Good night, good people! Will catch you again on tomorrow.

She is class dignity fire and strength personified. I love her and her BDC and their Children. The family they fought so hard to build and protect.

"This is the truth, our truth, our family, if we both want it enough it will happen" Lily Ashby to hubby BDC

this is the true TigerLily. Anything else is a cruel injustice and insult to everything that she is and everything she has overcome.

Love the true TL...what a woman. Will always cheer for her success but Never her degradation. Never ever.

#10698   2013/05/20 10:06PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Showing love to the fierce and talented Ms.Lily! Can't wait to see you tomorrow #TilyTuesday

YES to that!

CK is talented and fierce, I love watching her on the show. And this storyline with Tyler is so exciting, she finally gets to play something different and it's refreshing.

I don't think the writers are destroying her character or want to get rid of her. Because she's treated way better than other female characters on the show such as Sharon the hotmess, Lauren and Chelsea the liar. After all, Lily hasn't cheated yet. Well technically she's already cheating on Cane emotionally with Tyler since she's falling in love with him but it's not a destruction. Sharon had it worse than her.

Love me some Lily Winters!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 10:06PM
    #10699   2013/05/21 04:58AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote StarW:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo: Showing love to the fierce and talented Ms.Lily! Can't wait to see you tomorrow #TilyTuesday

YES to that!

CK is talented and fierce, I love watching her on the show. And this storyline with Tyler is so exciting, she finally gets to play something different and it's refreshing.

I don't think the writers are destroying her character or want to get rid of her. Because she's treated way better than other female characters on the show such as Sharon the hotmess, Lauren and Chelsea the liar. After all, Lily hasn't cheated yet. Well technically she's already cheating on Cane emotionally with Tyler since she's falling in love with him but it's not a destruction. Sharon had it worse than her.

Love me some Lily Winters!

I agree with this. Lily will always be the sweet and caring character she has always been And being in someone elses' company won't change that.

#10700   2013/05/21 05:56AM
    StarW

Yes. Even if they pair her with a white, black, blue, yellow or red man! It doesn't mean anything at all. I believe CK/Lily is actually getting a fair treatment compared to Lauren & Sharon. Seriously if any female on the show is destroyed right now, it's Sharon, not Lily. And the destruction continues... So do they wanna get rid of her too or what?

Lily could be a bad girl too though, that would be very interesting & entertaining to watch.

« 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list