List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 04:11PM, Views: 1817599, Replies: 12282
    « 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 » »| page:
    #10681   2013/05/17 06:06PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. — Gordon B. Hinckley

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Friendship is not something you want or need to have with a cockroach or a snake. Both have a way of infiltrating your space, lying low or hiding, and striking when you least expect them to do so. Don't be manipulated into a situation from which you cannot extract yourself w/o damage to yourself. Allowing your success in business to seep into your personal life can be quite destructive to your marriage. In the meantime, Enjoy your day. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

I completely agree, Suds. I either read or heard that the main reason that the dud is interested in Lily is because she looks like a former girlfriend. He doesn't respect her enough to like Lily for herself but who she reminds him of. I think that this is why his sister keeps telling him to remember that Lily is a married woman with children. Lily should let this dud go live his life while she continues to live hers with Cane and her children.

Will check in later.

Hey shorty! A new female character is being added to the cast who resembles Lily, who has a past w/ Tyler, who will be working at Chancellor w/ Cane, and who will be guesting w/ both Cane and Lily. Now what that means to any viewer is anybody's guess. Just someone else to muddy up the waters on the show even more than now. I don't trust these showrunners so it doesn't matter what her pupose is on Y&R or why she is being thrown in the midst of Lily & Cane. Look how many times Tyler's story has changed since he debuted in December & he is still the same manipulating smarmy character. Anyway, I just thought I would mention it so you would not be blindsided by another newby or some other story developing for Tyler, my man. I am so sick of this character I could spit nails. Will holler at you again on tomorrow. Have a good night and sleep well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 06:11PM
    #10682   2013/05/17 06:46PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Sleep well and I will check with you again on tomorrow. Have a great night.

#10683   2013/05/18 03:44AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby

#10684   2013/05/18 11:07AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Saturday afternoon, Miss Lily! I hear you are getting a look-alike working w/ your hubby at Chancellor. I will be waiting to see what that is about. Can't be anything good but we shall see. Don't worry bout being duplicated b/c that is impossible. YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND. When mom & pop made you, they threw away the mold. Have a great Saturday and I will holler at you again next time.

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.
    — Harvey Fierstein

And please stop taking flack off your co-workers and castmates about your uber-popular pairing w/ Cane. It is what it is. It cannot be duplicated just b/c someone wants a couple to be popular nor can it be decimated just b/c someone doesn't like it. So, Miss Lily, accept it! Enjoy it! Revel in it! And never let the jealous & envious ones who wished they had the same thing get you down! Smile and say "Thank you for my blessings!" to the one who matters. Luv you much!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 11:14AM
    #10685   2013/05/18 03:14PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good Saturday afternoon, Miss Lily! I hear you are getting a look-alike working w/ your hubby at Chancellor. I will be waiting to see what that is about. Can't be anything good but we shall see. Don't worry bout being duplicated b/c that is impossible. YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND. When mom & pop made you, they threw away the mold. Have a great Saturday and I will holler at you again next time.

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.
    — Harvey Fierstein

And please stop taking flack off your co-workers and castmates about your uber-popular pairing w/ Cane. It is what it is. It cannot be duplicated just b/c someone wants a couple to be popular nor can it be decimated just b/c someone doesn't like it. So, Miss Lily, accept it! Enjoy it! Revel in it! And never let the jealous & envious ones who wished they had the same thing get you down! Smile and say "Thank you for my blessings!" to the one who matters. Luv you much!

Suds, I couldn't agree with you more. CK/Lily should never not let her star shine because of jealousy on the parts of others that rears it's ugly head. CK has a great partner in DG to act with and together they outshine the rest and that's why they are still the number 1 soap couple.

DG and CK, your Lane fans says, "fly about the jealousy, hate, pettiness, backbiting and immaturity. As Suds said, revel in it because you deserve it for all of the crap that you have survived on this show. Your work speaks for itself.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 03:17PM
    #10686   2013/05/18 05:16PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Have a great night and sleep well. I don't know if I will ever watch a whole episode of Y&R again after the treatment you have received from these awful showrunners. Following the advice of Lily/LANE haters who wanted to see Lily w/ a black man to the detriment of the character of Lily and/or the quality of her life. Now that is the worst soap opera fare I have ever seen or heard of. No one destroys a perfectly good character who is popular b/c of hate or ill will; b/c that same hate & ill will return to bite you in the butt. And rightly so it should. Sleep well, my beauty. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

#10687   2013/05/18 06:58PM
    Lanealways

Quote shorty725:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Good Saturday afternoon, Miss Lily! I hear you are getting a look-alike working w/ your hubby at Chancellor. I will be waiting to see what that is about. Can't be anything good but we shall see. Don't worry bout being duplicated b/c that is impossible. YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND. When mom & pop made you, they threw away the mold. Have a great Saturday and I will holler at you again next time.

— Harvey Fierstein

Suds, I couldn't agree with you more. CK/Lily should never not let her star shine because of jealousy on the parts of others that rears it's ugly head. CK has a great partner in DG to act with and together they outshine the rest and that's why they are still the number 1 soap couple.

DG and CK, your Lane fans says, "fly about the jealousy, hate, pettiness, backbiting and immaturity. As Suds said, revel in it because you deserve it for all of the crap that you have survived on this show. Your work speaks for itself.

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good night, Miss Lily! Have a great night and sleep well. I don't know if I will ever watch a whole episode of Y&R again after the treatment you have received from these awful showrunners. Following the advice of Lily/LANE haters who wanted to see Lily w/ a black man to the detriment of the character of Lily and/or the quality of her life. Now that is the worst soap opera fare I have ever seen or heard of. No one destroys a perfectly good character who is popular b/c of hate or ill will; b/c that same hate & ill will return to bite you in the butt. And rightly so it should. Sleep well, my beauty. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

Gr8 posts ladies ❤❤every word is true!
    And thanks for that quote as well...words to live by!

#10688   2013/05/19 05:44AM
    Rfan

Love for the beautiful, sexy, classy Mrs Lily Ashby

#10689   2013/05/19 10:04AM
    MsSuperSuds

The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy. — Kalu Ndukwe Kalu

Good Sunday afternoon, Miss Lily! You have done a good job as a wife, mother, homemaker and now a career woman who is keeping all those balls in play at the same time. I wish you well and I look forward to seeing you in more fitting and positive scenes on screen w/ your hubby and children. It is my fondest hope that JG & his writing crew get to know who you are and write your more accurately. I want my smart, feisty, assertive Lily back on screen again. Can't stand that giggly adolescent, naive Lily. ! Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/19 10:09AM
    #10690   2013/05/20 05:24AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby the beautiful wife of Mr Cane Ashby mother of Mattie and Charlie Ashby

« 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list