List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 12:30PM, Views: 1765739, Replies: 12198
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/12/23 04:29AM
    New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Candace

The no bashing threads have very clear rules...

While this thread is made for Lily fans to talk about the character they love, it is NOT in any way to be used to bash any other characters or fanbases! (This will be posted on each non-bash thread.) Creating these non-bash threads will be easier for the moderators to watch - and for the fans to post freely about Lily.

We advise you all to follow the guidelines. As usual, anyone going against the rules could risk being reported and having their posts deleted, or screen names turned into administration.

Thank you and have fun posting!

#2   2008/12/23 04:46AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Shyss

This is great, Merry Christmas! I like having lily on the show, good person and i think it's great that she is pairing up with billy. Lily's awesome!

#3   2008/12/23 05:19AM
    butterfly af...

I love the lily character for the fact that she is a caring and loving person who put others before herself even when she shouldn't and i have alot of respect for her for that. I hope in the future that she will find happiness with cane.

#4   2008/12/23 05:25AM
    Shyss

Quote butterfly affect: I love the lily character for the fact that she is a caring and loving person who put others before herself even when she shouldn't and i have alot of respect for her for that. I hope in the future that she will find happiness with cane.

I agree with you, she isn't selfish at all. I hope the new year brings her better luck, she deserves to be happy.

#5   2008/12/23 06:09AM
    butterfly af...

She really deserves it with all that she is putting up with. Christell Khalil is a great actor and she has chemisty with everyone that comes in contact with her that just give it a plus!

#6   2008/12/23 06:29AM
    lanefan256

This is just what I have been looking for! CK is a good actress who deserves her own thread. The reason I watch Y&R is for her and DG. Glad to have a spot to brag about the talents of Lily Winters.

#7   2008/12/23 07:26AM
    frenchmocha83

Just wanted to pop in and show some Lily love. I have been a Lane fan since they first became friends, but things are looking down for them. Regardless, I'm still a Lily fan, so here's hoping things start to look up for her.

#8   2008/12/23 07:32AM
    Shyss

Lily character is kind and sweet yet still can be playful and fun. I enjoy here role on y&r.

#9   2008/12/23 08:43AM
    Shyss

Bumpin to the top!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list