List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JT and Colleen Spoiler!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JT and Colleen Spoiler!!!

Started by Bellydancing_Fool at 2007/01/12 11:06AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 02:51PM, Views: 901, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/12 01:02PM
    Re: JT and Colleen Spoiler!!!
    Bags2elite

:-) If they don`t get into bed again soon they will forget how. The ice storm happened a gazillion years ago. I hope they have dropped the storyline about WEIGHT. I think AS THE WORLD TURNS has that already.

#12   2007/01/12 01:09PM
    Bellydancing...

I don't think either Korbel or Colleen will forget how he has jumped into bed, *ahem* repeatedly with Amber(I am not seeing any condom boxes on the night table, coffee table or the floor UGH) and Colleen and JT still seem to be busy as well. Everyone keeps saying it's like riding a bike..you forget, until you hop on, and try again...

#13   2007/01/12 02:13PM
    de yandr fan

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: in today's show(Canada) Kevin overhears Colleen and Lily tell Detective Sullivan that she should investigate Kevin in Carmen Messed-up's murder. Kevin, being himself, decides to get Colleen back by stating the truth, in front of JT, Colleen and Lily, saying how Colleen is one of his best customers, since she has her crush on Corbel, she is always there, which of course, she vehemently denies. JT then decides to look in Colleens daytimer/notebook when Lily and Colleen go to get a refill. He sees Colleen's doodlings of Adrians name with hearts. When she comes back, he tells her how it was brave and honest of her to go out on a limb with telling Detective Sullivan about Kevin, and how she has always been so honest with him in their relationship. The camera moves to Colleen's guilty looking face. I am not sure how she is going to handle this. I also don't understand WHY she would leave her doodles in her book? or why leave her book out where anyone could see it??

~BDF

Thanks for the spoiler it was great. I don't get to see the show until later in my day after I get home from work. I call Carmen Messed Up too!!! I do so because the writers "Messed Up" when they brought her to town and she tried to break up the Winters. (lol) Regarding Colleen, she's just a confused young lady would can't determine where her heart truely belongs. And that causes her to make stupid mistakes like opening her mouth and speaking before she knows what she's saying or who she's saying it to.

#14   2007/01/12 02:16PM
    Bellydancing...

Thank you! I KNEW I read that on here! I just couldn't find the person to thank for that awesome NN! Thank you! I think it's a very fitting name for her! "I call Carmen Messed Up too!!!" de yandr fan deserves credit for Carmen Messed-up fellow posters

#15   2007/01/12 02:20PM
    Kizim

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: I don't think either Korbel or Colleen will forget how he has jumped into bed, *ahem* repeatedly with Amber(I am not seeing any condom boxes on the night table, coffee table or the floor UGH) and Colleen and JT still seem to be busy as well. Everyone keeps saying it's like riding a bike..you forget, until you hop on, and try again...

They are virtual condoms amore,... remember this is soap opera land... But what a great insight that the picture looks like Carmen all messed up, but that is colleen sleeping, in his class... hahaha sick so sick... too funny too, I think JT is going to take his time in spilling the beans to Colleen and Korbel and he will do it in front of Awfully Sleezy Ezzy Amber... eeekkk she is too gross...

#16   2007/01/12 02:49PM
    tutu

Quote ms.daisy: JT needs to dump Colleen for good and get together with Victoria. Brad can go into hiding so we lose him - or he can follow Ash to China and see the Pandas!!!

yeah Victoria and JT!! Brad and Phyllis..kidding ewwe

#17   2007/01/12 02:51PM
    Kizim

you never know anything is possible.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list