List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JT and Colleen Spoiler!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JT and Colleen Spoiler!!!

Started by Bellydancing_Fool at 2007/01/12 11:06AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 02:51PM, Views: 872, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/12 11:06AM
    JT and Colleen Spoiler!!!
    Bellydancing...

%( in today's show(Canada) Kevin overhears Colleen and Lily tell Detective Sullivan that she should investigate Kevin in Carmen Messed-up's murder. Kevin, being himself, decides to get Colleen back by stating the truth, in front of JT, Colleen and Lily, saying how Colleen is one of his best customers, since she has her crush on Corbel, she is always there, which of course, she vehemently denies. JT then decides to look in Colleens daytimer/notebook when Lily and Colleen go to get a refill. He sees Colleen's doodlings of Adrians name with hearts. When she comes back, he tells her how it was brave and honest of her to go out on a limb with telling Detective Sullivan about Kevin, and how she has always been so honest with him in their relationship. The camera moves to Colleen's guilty looking face. I am not sure how she is going to handle this. I also don't understand WHY she would leave her doodles in her book? or why leave her book out where anyone could see it??

~BDF

#2   2007/01/12 11:13AM
    Re: JT and Colleen Spoiler!!!
    gommie

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: in today's show(Canada) Kevin overhears Colleen and Lily tell Detective Sullivan that she should investigate Kevin in Carmen Messed-up's murder. Kevin, being himself, decides to get Colleen back by stating the truth, in front of JT, Colleen and Lily, saying how Colleen is one of his best customers, since she has her crush on Corbel, she is always there, which of course, she vehemently denies. JT then decides to look in Colleens daytimer/notebook when Lily and Colleen go to get a refill. He sees Colleen's doodlings of Adrians name with hearts. When she comes back, he tells her how it was brave and honest of her to go out on a limb with telling Detective Sullivan about Kevin, and how she has always been so honest with him in their relationship. The camera moves to Colleen's guilty looking face. I am not sure how she is going to handle this. I also don't understand WHY she would leave her doodles in her book? or why leave her book out where anyone could see it??

~BDF

LOL LOL ..love the Carmen Messed Up..LOL boy, did she..LOL

#3   2007/01/12 12:28PM
    Kizim

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: in today's show(Canada) Kevin overhears Colleen and Lily tell Detective Sullivan that she should investigate Kevin in Carmen Messed-up's murder. Kevin, being himself, decides to get Colleen back by stating the truth, in front of JT, Colleen and Lily, saying how Colleen is one of his best customers, since she has her crush on Corbel, she is always there, which of course, she vehemently denies. JT then decides to look in Colleens daytimer/notebook when Lily and Colleen go to get a refill. He sees Colleen's doodlings of Adrians name with hearts. When she comes back, he tells her how it was brave and honest of her to go out on a limb with telling Detective Sullivan about Kevin, and how she has always been so honest with him in their relationship. The camera moves to Colleen's guilty looking face. I am not sure how she is going to handle this. I also don't understand WHY she would leave her doodles in her book? or why leave her book out where anyone could see it??

~BDF

COLLEEEN IS SO BUSTED... how do you explain doodling hearts. There is nothing that can save that moment.

#4   2007/01/12 12:34PM
    ms.daisy

JT needs to dump Colleen for good and get together with Victoria. Brad can go into hiding so we lose him - or he can follow Ash to China and see the Pandas!!!

#5   2007/01/12 12:40PM
    Kizim

umm yah Brad, is so into himself right now... But JT is going to be grooving with someone else. Not Victoria, because Victor is so involved in this story as well... JT is going to be uncovering the Chancellor saga, and save Michael and Paul from the clutches of Sheila... So he doesnt need a gf right now, he is going to be so hot working a million hours a day...too busy for high school locker room drama... or maybe he will just play this off a little longer then usual and just be watching Korbel and Colleen together all of the time, and make that weaselly girl squirm.

#6   2007/01/12 12:43PM
    ScratchingPost

On the subject of drawing, the picture Korbel drew of Collenn, didn't really resemble her too much. And why draw her with her eyes shut

#7   2007/01/12 12:45PM
    Bellydancing...

I think it might have been a reflection of their "afterglow"?

#8   2007/01/12 12:48PM
    sexysharon

he is trying to hard or he is just pain stupid not to notice she is so secretive everytime he comes close to her she shuts her phone and close the laptop down quick and spend so much time with that professor can have anyone thinking.

#9   2007/01/12 12:48PM
    ms.daisy

Quote ScratchingPost: On the subject of drawing, the picture Korbel drew of Collenn, didn't really resemble her too much. And why draw her with her eyes shut

I think the picture looks more like Carmen Mesta than Colleen - what would that be about?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list