List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case....pregnant?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case....pregnant?

Started by KLS75 at 2008/12/11 09:23AM
    Latest post: 2008/12/11 09:28AM, Views: 960, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/12/11 09:23AM
    Sharon Case....pregnant?
    KLS75

I thought Sharon Case was pregnant in real life? I noticed her tops could be disguising that lately. But yesterday she was wearing a tank top and I didn't see a baby bump?! Does anyone know anything about this?

#2   2008/12/11 09:25AM
    Re: Sharon Case....pregnant?
    calliope

No, but the day she had on the gray dress her ladies seemed spilling out so maybe.
    This question seems to come up once a month.

#3   2008/12/11 09:26AM
    cats meow

Quote KLS75: I thought Sharon Case was pregnant in real life? I noticed her tops could be disguising that lately. But yesterday she was wearing a tank top and I didn't see a baby bump?! Does anyone know anything about this?

i don't know, i know she miscarried last year, hope not again , i had heard she was pregnant quite a while ago, maybe candace can find out for us

#4   2008/12/11 09:28AM
    KLS75

Quote cats meow:
    Quote KLS75: I thought Sharon Case was pregnant in real life? I noticed her tops could be disguising that lately. But yesterday she was wearing a tank top and I didn't see a baby bump?! Does anyone know anything about this?

i don't know, i know she miscarried last year, hope not again , i had heard she was pregnant quite a while ago, maybe candace can find out for us

I could swear Sharon Case said she was pregnant months ago. I thought that was why she had been wearing the lose tops.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list