List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Y&R live online?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Y&R live online?

Started by Mrs. Kevin Fisher at 2007/01/12 09:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 11:29AM, Views: 397, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/12 09:59AM
    Is Y&R live online?
    Mrs. Kevin F...

Can anybody please let me know if there is a way to watch Y&R online. Because I work all the time and I have to read the updates (very good updates) everyday. I would like to see the show also.

#2   2007/01/12 10:07AM
    Re: Is Y&R live online?
    nyaccent

Not that I know of.....but why don't you tape the episodes with a VCR or DVD player...? This way you can watch it at any time...

#3   2007/01/12 10:17AM
    Mrs. Kevin F...

I do but now the sound is broken. I see but I don't hear...

#4   2007/01/12 10:19AM
    nyaccent

Wow thats not good...I know VCR's are really inexpensive now..maybe you need to get a new one...I also wished when I was away that I could have seen the show on line....

Do you have the Soap channel?...that is another option.

#5   2007/01/12 10:44AM
    gommie

Quote Mrs. Kevin Fisher: Can anybody please let me know if there is a way to watch Y&R online. Because I work all the time and I have to read the updates (very good updates) everyday. I would like to see the show also.

You know depending on where you are maybe or not--I have direct tv and I get three chances a day to watch Y&R-11:30 am, on 2 and 4pm and 9pm on soapnet-I think that is channel 262 maybe through direct, pacific time zone..

#6   2007/01/12 11:29AM
    heart and soul

Quote Mrs. Kevin Fisher: I do but now the sound is broken. I see but I don't hear...

Do you have closed caption option on your TV? I watch a lot a night that way. My husband goes to bed early so I don't disturb him.Plus you can catch every word. and sound

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list