List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: jack should atlease walk ashley to her car when she was leaving

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jack should atlease walk ashley to her car when she was leaving

Started by sexysharon at 2007/01/12 08:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 09:12AM, Views: 556, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/12 08:56AM
    Re: jack should atlease walk ashley to her car when she was leaving
    malnickkdh

Quote gommie:
    Quote sexysharon: he can be so cold sometimes even though ashely was way to the top at times but a hug was all and she left, usually if I know I will not see that person for a long time or never I will atlease walk them to the car and wave good bye epcially with little abby.

Like he was with dru the other day--I was pretty upset with the way he treated her and I don't care what his reason was...maybe he had ashley leaving on his mind-if so thenhe needs to aplogize to dru-imho

what happened with dru? I don't remember that. Oh to get a hold of Chrissi why don't you put in topics a big topic that says CHRISSI!!!! Do you think that will get her attention?

#12   2007/01/12 08:59AM
    sexysharon

ya I think she was talking about when everyone saw dru attacking carmen on tv dru had a 30 sec conversation with jack and he kinda blew her off.

#13   2007/01/12 09:06AM
    gommie

Quote malnickkdh:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sexysharon: he can be so cold sometimes even though ashely was way to the top at times but a hug was all and she left, usually if I know I will not see that person for a long time or never I will atlease walk them to the car and wave good bye epcially with little abby.

It was anything really earthshattering-but after the video aired on tv..dru and jack ran into each other at the office and dru tried several times to involve him in small talk and he was very rude to her treated her like she had a contagious disease...I felt so bad for dru and was disappointed in jack......
    Like he was with dru the other day--I was pretty upset with the way he treated her and I don't care what his reason was...maybe he had ashley leaving on his mind-if so thenhe needs to aplogize to dru-imho

what happened with dru? I don't remember that. Oh to get a hold of Chrissi why don't you put in topics a big topic that says CHRISSI!!!! Do you think that will get her attention?

#14   2007/01/12 09:12AM
    Chrissi

Hey guys, I'm here but please be careful not to highjack this thread too much!!

You can always use the http://www.soaps.com/contact/ to contact me. I won't be back to the boards today as I'm busy writing some cool articles for you all to read!! (I hope they're cool!! Haha they'll be on the main page in 'Latest News'... )

I think it's different strokes for different folks. Neither is wrong, in my opinion. Just different! But yes, he can be cold. I wasn't saying he wasn't, just so you know!! LOL

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list