List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: jack should atlease walk ashley to her car when she was leaving

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jack should atlease walk ashley to her car when she was leaving

Started by sexysharon at 2007/01/12 08:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 09:12AM, Views: 520, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/12 08:31AM
    jack should atlease walk ashley to her car when she was leaving
    sexysharon

;( he can be so cold sometimes even though ashely was way to the top at times but a hug was all and she left, usually if I know I will not see that person for a long time or never I will atlease walk them to the car and wave good bye epcially with little abby.

#2   2007/01/12 08:42AM
    Re: jack should atlease walk ashley to her car when she was leaving
    malnickkdh

maybe it would have been too hard for him to let them leave if he would have put them in the car.

#3   2007/01/12 08:44AM
    gommie

Quote sexysharon: he can be so cold sometimes even though ashely was way to the top at times but a hug was all and she left, usually if I know I will not see that person for a long time or never I will atlease walk them to the car and wave good bye epcially with little abby.

His heart was breaking, especially in light of his last few days with ashley and the cruel things she said to him..

#4   2007/01/12 08:46AM
    sexysharon

guess you are right

#5   2007/01/12 08:48AM
    Chrissi

Pssshhh... what's the difference? Whenever I drop my mom off at the airport or the bus station, I run out of there as soon as I can. There have been times when I've had a car sent for her. I thought that considering everything, their goodbye was touching.

#6   2007/01/12 08:50AM
    sexysharon

guess every one is diffrent

#7   2007/01/12 08:50AM
    Amy Mistretta

I think that seeing Ashley leave made everything clear to Jack and made him realize that he hasn't handled things in quite the right way. However, the two have always been close, so I believe that their relationship will survive this.

Must keep the soap exciting, right LOL!

Amy

#8   2007/01/12 08:52AM
    gommie

Quote Chrissi: Pssshhh... what's the difference? Whenever I drop my mom off at the airport or the bus station, I run out of there as soon as I can. There have been times when I've had a car sent for her. I thought that considering everything, their goodbye was touching.

How do we lowlifes get in touch with you upper crusts now if we need to chrissi?

#9   2007/01/12 08:53AM
    gommie

Quote Chrissi: Pssshhh... what's the difference? Whenever I drop my mom off at the airport or the bus station, I run out of there as soon as I can. There have been times when I've had a car sent for her. I thought that considering everything, their goodbye was touching.

We usually do curbside drop off and pick up- course our relationships are not as frigile either......

#10   2007/01/12 08:54AM
    gommie

Quote sexysharon: he can be so cold sometimes even though ashely was way to the top at times but a hug was all and she left, usually if I know I will not see that person for a long time or never I will atlease walk them to the car and wave good bye epcially with little abby.

Like he was with dru the other day--I was pretty upset with the way he treated her and I don't care what his reason was...maybe he had ashley leaving on his mind-if so thenhe needs to aplogize to dru-imho

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list