List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Doesn't It All Seem A Little Far Fetched????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Doesn't It All Seem A Little Far Fetched????

Started by malnickkdh at 2007/01/12 07:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 08:21AM, Views: 357, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/12 07:36AM
    Doesn't It All Seem A Little Far Fetched????
    malnickkdh

How is it that Victor and Brad are going to save the day with criminals who have been tracking these art pieces for years? They obviously would know how to find the art if they can find Brad when no one even knew he was Brad. I don't even understand what the plan is. Wouldn't these people who killed Brad's family have already thought of this plan? They probably don't have as much money as Victor, but if they can get information on Brad then they can get info on the reliquary.

#2   2007/01/12 07:40AM
    Re: Doesn't It All Seem A Little Far Fetched????
    lestress

This is not the only storyline that is far fetched on Y&R! The phelia storyline is totally unbelievable even more so than this one!!! Brad killing the two men and disposing of the bodies so they will never be found again is pretty off the wall.

#3   2007/01/12 07:47AM
    malnickkdh

I know. I wish they would be done with the Brad storyline. Where do they come up with this stuff? Yes the Sheila storyline is really far fetched. I want the name of her plastic surgeon!! My daughter has cleft lip and had to have surgery. She has a scar there now. You can't even tell there was any plastic surgery on Pheila. I want to know who she used!!

#4   2007/01/12 07:49AM
    lestress

She must have had the work done in Hollywood!

#5   2007/01/12 08:04AM
    sexysharon

:( I am new here but I love young and restless but this story is another boring one to come

#6   2007/01/12 08:21AM
    nyaccent

Welcome SexySharon....I responded to one of your posts....Great thought...I am looking forward to more of them...Enjoy!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list