List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shame on Jack!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shame on Jack!!!!!!

Started by gommie at 2007/01/11 06:01PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 06:18PM, Views: 301, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/01/11 06:01PM
    Shame on Jack!!!!!!
    gommie

Why was he being so nasty to Dru today? I don't care if he did see the tape-I did not appreciate his treatment of her..

#2   2007/01/11 06:11PM
    Re: Shame on Jack!!!!!!
    Kizim

Well maybe he just wants to keep himself away from the eyes of the public as he was also linked to the earring. Started dating Carmen, and then went to Sharon who is bff with Dru... Who had a problem with Carmen... omg 6 degrees of separation sort of speak... I am dizzy...

#3   2007/01/11 06:13PM
    lestress

Where is Kevin Bacon when you need him? (You know like in "Six Degrees to Kevin Bacon").

I was surprised at Jack as well. Is another of the ways in which the writers are changing the characters?

#4   2007/01/11 06:18PM
    Darkfairiesi...

maybe he thinks that Dru really did kill Carmen. I mean he probably got a mind like Phyllis and all they show was an accusation whether or not Dru is capable of murder. For I think anyone capable of murder but the question is who commit murder and who doesn't. Who gets away with it and who doesn't. It is like we can but we won't and some people will. Don't know if that makes sense but that is how is with Dru. She could but will she did she.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list