List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sheila Back In the Picture

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sheila Back In the Picture

Started by jaydeezed at 2007/01/11 03:03PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 07:04PM, Views: 620, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/11 03:03PM
    Sheila Back In the Picture
    jaydeezed

What do you guys out there think about Sheila being back - I wish that when they reported her dead - she was - I really don't want to go "there" with her again

#2   2007/01/11 03:04PM
    Re: Sheila Back In the Picture
    jaydeezed

I forgot to mention that I have been watching Y&R from the very first airing way back in the 70's

#3   2007/01/11 04:37PM
    shopgirl

I to am an original viewer........not liking the return of Sheila or as we like to call her Pheila, since she's a Sheila/Phyllis combo. Y & R has a cast of very talented actors and I sure wish the writer's would utilize their talents better and come up with some NEW storylines and not keep re-hashing the same old junk!!!!!!!!!

#4   2007/01/11 05:13PM
    capricorn27

i'm a long time viewer as well, and i hate the pheila storyline. i also watch bold and beautiful and had to suffer with her there, only to get rid of her and have her turn up here. again. thank god for tivo. it only takes me 10 minutes to view a pheila episode.

#5   2007/01/11 05:51PM
    glowery

Well I posted once and I will say it again, this is the dumbest story line I have ever seen on Y&R. Paul and Michael staring through the bars at Sheila telling her what a lunatic she is. Come on writers, is this the best you can do? It is apparent you have started something and don't know how to finish it. Somebody just needs to shoot her and get it over with, this is boring, boring, boring.

If the show continues to follow lines like this I can see Y&R fans and the shows ratings, dropping like flies.

#6   2007/01/11 06:17PM
    Kizim

Quote glowery: Well I posted once and I will say it again, this is the dumbest story line I have ever seen on Y&R. Paul and Michael staring through the bars at Sheila telling her what a lunatic she is. Come on writers, is this the best you can do? It is apparent you have started something and don't know how to finish it. Somebody just needs to shoot her and get it over with, this is boring, boring, boring.

If the show continues to follow lines like this I can see Y&R fans and the shows ratings, dropping like flies.

They should just start a car in the garage while all the doors and windows are shut in order for her to sufforcate... that would be so easy, and then you can just put her body in the car and then set on fire...Nice on a cold winter day... cozzy and happy ending.

#7   2007/01/11 06:23PM
    lestress

Quote Kizim:
    Quote glowery: Well I posted once and I will say it again, this is the dumbest story line I have ever seen on Y&R. Paul and Michael staring through the bars at Sheila telling her what a lunatic she is. Come on writers, is this the best you can do? It is apparent you have started something and don't know how to finish it. Somebody just needs to shoot her and get it over with, this is boring, boring, boring.

They should just start a car in the garage while all the doors and windows are shut in order for her to sufforcate... that would be so easy, and then you can just put her body in the car and then set on fire...Nice on a cold winter day... cozzy and happy ending.

Glowery I am in complete agreement with you!

Kizim, I love your idea - send it to the soap opera god along with an offering and see what happens.

#8   2007/01/11 06:37PM
    Kizim

Quote lestress:
    Quote Kizim:

Glowery I am in complete agreement with you!

Kizim, I love your idea - send it to the soap opera god along with an offering and see what happens.

My offering to the Soap Opera God is a full day spa, with hot stone massage, a full body wrap... and then after get the hair, make-up ... nails and all done... a full fondling of product and grooming... ahhhh

#9   2007/01/11 06:38PM
    lestress

She might like that......

#10   2007/01/11 06:42PM
    heart and soul

Since Shelia/Phylia is already "dead" Paul and Michael would not be killing her. they could not be charged with murder because killing a dead person is not illegal. If they can guide their conscince to stay quiet they would be home free and Lauren and Fen would be safe.
    I vote to let the fireworks begin!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list