List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Goodbye scene between Jack,Ashley and Abby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye scene between Jack,Ashley and Abby

Started by gommie at 2007/01/11 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 02:39AM, Views: 620, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/11 07:52PM
    Re: Goodbye scene between Jack,Ashley and Abby
    nyaccent

Quote calivy: it was really not that sad to me because they made ashley role be very ugly at the end. she tried to betray jack once again for victor. so it made it easier for me. and abbey she is just a little to grown for me. maybe when they bring her back she will act her age. she acts too old for me although she is a good actress.

I think they did that so it would be a little easier for us to let her go....I cried also today, knowing that it would be the last time Ashley (Eileen) and Abbey would be on the show....

#12   2007/01/11 09:37PM
    ojudy59

I have to say i will miss Ashley, but i will also miss Abby, she is an incredible little actress. To bad the next time we will see abby she will come back as a bratty teenager. Would have been nice to see her grow up on the show but i guess with the Victor/Brad storyline right now it would not have fit. Victoria does have time to babysit. I think it is terrible that they took ashley away.

#13   2007/01/12 02:39AM
    Shys

I was sad to see ashley go to.. I am hoping they will at least bring abby back since brad is her father. Maybe after victor saves the day and brads family isnt in danger anymore.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list