List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Goodbye scene between Jack,Ashley and Abby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye scene between Jack,Ashley and Abby

Started by gommie at 2007/01/11 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 02:39AM, Views: 657, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/11 12:27PM
    Goodbye scene between Jack,Ashley and Abby
    gommie

Was heartwrenching.....just made me cry--the reality that Ashley is really leaving-the tenderness of goodbyes between Jack and Abby -then jack and Ashley..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 12:29PM
    #2   2007/01/11 12:31PM
    Re: Goodbye scene between Jack,Ashley and Abby
    suegery

Agree it made me tear as well.

I'm glad she did not leave him without some kind words.

#3   2007/01/11 12:33PM
    gommie

Quote suegery: Agree it made me tear as well.

I'm glad she did not leave him without some kind words.

Me too.....I felt like I was saying goodbye to my sister and I don't even own one

#4   2007/01/11 01:17PM
    kimyla

Me too. I remember Ashley's entrance into Y&R. She came home from college with her big hair and entered the front door of the Abbott’s mansion. She had a big smile and put her luggage down and said Hi Jackie! Wow! Jack was the first one Ashley said hello to and the last one she said good-bye to. I can't believe that I have watched Y&R off & on for so long that I got to see both Eileen’s Y&R debut & final scene. I will miss Ashley/Eileen. She was the last of the original Abbott cast members. If the writers eventually replace Eileen, she will be a tough act to follow. No one they cast as Ashley worked out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 01:18PM
    #5   2007/01/11 01:18PM
    gommie

Quote kimyla: Me too. I remember Ashley's entrance into Y&R. She came home from college with her big hair and entered the front door of the Abbott’s mansion. She had a big smile and put her luggage down and said Hi Jackie! Wow! Jack was the first one Ashley said hello to and the last one she said good-bye to. I can't believe that I have watched Y&R off on for so long that I got to see both Eileen’s Y&R debut & final scene. I will miss Ashley/Eileen. She was the last of the original Abbott cast members. If the writers eventually replace Eileen, she will be a tough act to follow. No one they cast as Ashley worked out.

Well that little reminder just made me start crying all over again

#6   2007/01/11 01:44PM
    calivy

it was really not that sad to me because they made ashley role be very ugly at the end. she tried to betray jack once again for victor. so it made it easier for me. and abbey she is just a little to grown for me. maybe when they bring her back she will act her age. she acts too old for me although she is a good actress.

#7   2007/01/11 02:08PM
    shopgirl

Did you notice the way Ashley sort of took a final look at the Abbott mansion before she exited?? Just a quick glance up! I will miss the actress playing her a lot. The character of Ashley just didn't have much going for her lately, she kind of lost me when they had her messing with that awful Tom Fisher. Oh well............!!

#8   2007/01/11 02:10PM
    lestress

Quote kimyla: Me too. I remember Ashley's entrance into Y&R. She came home from college with her big hair and entered the front door of the Abbott’s mansion. She had a big smile and put her luggage down and said Hi Jackie! Wow! Jack was the first one Ashley said hello to and the last one she said good-bye to. I can't believe that I have watched Y&R off & on for so long that I got to see both Eileen’s Y&R debut & final scene. I will miss Ashley/Eileen. She was the last of the original Abbott cast members. If the writers eventually replace Eileen, she will be a tough act to follow. No one they cast as Ashley worked out.

I too remember when Ashley first came on the show, not quite as vividly as you do but now it all comes back.

#9   2007/01/11 02:12PM
    lestress

Quote calivy: it was really not that sad to me because they made ashley role be very ugly at the end. she tried to betray jack once again for victor. so it made it easier for me. and abbey she is just a little to grown for me. maybe when they bring her back she will act her age. she acts too old for me although she is a good actress.

I didn't like the way they had been protraying Ashley lately either and for her to want to tell Victor about what Jack had done was just over the top. I know Ashley always ran to Victor but she would not have betrayed Jack to him.
    I was getting a little tired of Abby as well. They have her act much more mature than she really is and twice she blew the whistle on Uncle Jack.

#10   2007/01/11 02:46PM
    tutu

ahh, i remember that scene!! she also played tennis and was a little more chubby! im going to miss her

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list