List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer:

Started by gommie at 2007/01/11 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 09:44AM, Views: 1242, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/01/12 02:31AM
    Re: Summer:
    Shys

Seems like nick has summer more then phyllis. For having a miracle baby i thought phyllis would have the baby in her arms most of the time. When i see scenes with phyllis the baby is in the seat carrier. When i see nick he has her in his arms or walking around work.

#22   2007/01/12 02:42AM
    Shys

:)

Quote Mona Lisa: So right you are, shys. Love your helmet

Thank you, good morning mona I love the colors on yours, where did you find it? I looked every where at different helmets sites and couldnt find many colorful ones.

#23   2007/01/12 05:43AM
    dgraham

Quote Mona Lisa: Shys, Thank you. I like your helmet too, and colorful enough for me to know yours. I found mine by clicking on yellow jackets helmets. I clicked on the different sites, and Was so very happy to find mine. They were in 3 colors. I felt I needed something bright to be able to distinguish, mine.

This is just too weird, I still see your other pic MonaLisa. I don't understand why.

#24   2007/01/12 08:32AM
    malnickkdh

I don't know with everything going on with Jack right now. Do you think he needs the stress of a newborn?

#25   2007/01/12 08:35AM
    dgraham

Quote malnickkdh: I don't know with everything going on with Jack right now. Do you think he needs the stress of a newborn?

I actually think it might change his ways, make him a better person.

#26   2007/01/12 08:38AM
    nyaccent

The baby is softening Jack up somewhat already...

#27   2007/01/12 08:39AM
    gommie

Quote Mona Lisa: Oh Gommie, love your new helmet. Isn't your name on it?

Yes, my name is on it...thank you MonaLisa-still love yours-it is so cheery...

I felt very sorry for Jack today. He looked so devastated. He's like a lost puppy. I wish Phyllis had gone with the baby to see him. Its something, as he was hurting so bad, Phyllis was his first thought for comfort. I do so hope the baby is his

I felt so bad for him too..it is obvious he is doing some reflecting and feeling blame for many things, but still torn b/c everything he did was in effort of getting back what rightfully belongs to his family--

#28   2007/01/12 08:40AM
    malnickkdh

Quote nyaccent: The baby is softening Jack up somewhat already...

Yeah I guess that is true. I could see how sad he was yesterday.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list