List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer:

Started by gommie at 2007/01/11 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 09:44AM, Views: 1199, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/11 07:35PM
    Re: Summer:
    nyaccent

Quote rhinehaj: seriously, this is the most I have seen of a baby. Why is she like at the office at every turn. I mean nick and phyliss don't have day care or a nanny for that matter. And nick looked a little scrubby today when he was toting that baby around the office.

Didn't Jack have a nursery built for Summer there?

#12   2007/01/11 07:37PM
    nyaccent

Quote ill-vibe: I remember someone said they had inside information that Nick was definately summers father, can anyone remember who that person was?

That was Patty34 and she was talking from the air...just as she had said that Sheila was really dead because Paul said they have proved that it was her DNA...

We still don't know who the real father is...Right now it is believed she is Nicks.....but most of us are hoping it isn't true.

#13   2007/01/11 07:37PM
    heart and soul

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote rhinehaj: seriously, this is the most I have seen of a baby. Why is she like at the office at every turn. I mean nick and phyliss don't have day care or a nanny for that matter. And nick looked a little scrubby today when he was toting that baby around the office.

Didn't Jack have a nursery built for Summer there?

Yes, he did. Phyliss saw all of the things when the workmen were bringing it in.

#14   2007/01/11 07:39PM
    nyaccent

So thats why the baby is spending so much time in the office.....I think Phyllis didn't want to bring Summer over to Lauren's so she wouldn't compare her to Fen...Lauren is having enough trouble coping..and probably Summer is advancing quicker...but when a baby is premature they tend to develop slower...

#15   2007/01/11 09:24PM
    ojudy59

I keep hoping that the baby will be Jacks. I just today's eposide and i felt sorry for Jack, he was all alone and called Phyllis, I really hope the baby is Jacks.

#16   2007/01/11 09:29PM
    gommie

Quote ojudy59: I keep hoping that the baby will be Jacks. I just today's eposide and i felt sorry for Jack, he was all alone and called Phyllis, I really hope the baby is Jacks.

he did?he called phylass..I missed that...darn......

#17   2007/01/11 09:40PM
    ojudy59

Quote gommie:
    Quote ojudy59: I keep hoping that the baby will be Jacks. I just today's eposide and i felt sorry for Jack, he was all alone and called Phyllis, I really hope the baby is Jacks.

Yes that was the end of the show, he called and invited her over for a social visit. I was so hoping she would have gone. I must perfer her with Jack then with Nick

#18   2007/01/11 10:40PM
    gommie

Quote ojudy59:
    Quote gommie:

Yes that was the end of the show, he called and invited her over for a social visit. I was so hoping she would have gone. I must perfer her with Jack then with Nick

I can so not believe he did that....dang him...I want Jack and Sharon to be together..

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list