List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer:

Started by gommie at 2007/01/11 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 09:44AM, Views: 1198, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/11 12:06PM
    Summer:
    gommie

Mark you calendars she is growing by leaps and bounds..one week old and she is already off to work and has presented Nick with her very first smile...I wonder if he is breast feeding

#2   2007/01/11 12:13PM
    Re: Summer:
    lestress

:-)

#3   2007/01/11 01:17PM
    rhinehaj

seriously, this is the most I have seen of a baby. Why is she like at the office at every turn. I mean nick and phyliss don't have day care or a nanny for that matter. And nick looked a little scrubby today when he was toting that baby around the office.

#4   2007/01/11 01:20PM
    gommie

Quote rhinehaj: seriously, this is the most I have seen of a baby. Why is she like at the office at every turn. I mean nick and phyliss don't have day care or a nanny for that matter. And nick looked a little scrubby today when he was toting that baby around the office.

I think he pretty much always looks scrubby-I don't think he has a job anymore-never see him working or even dressed for the role.....??

#5   2007/01/11 01:24PM
    CHJS

I agree with you. Nick sure has been looking kind of ruff around the edges lately. I havent seen him work at all. I liked him better when he was wheeling and dealing. How about you guys?
    And yes the baby will be grown in another month or so because they grow up so fast these days.
    I have read several places on the message board that Summer is Jacks. Can anyone verify that for me?

#6   2007/01/11 01:38PM
    ill-vibe

Quote CHJS: I agree with you. Nick sure has been looking kind of ruff around the edges lately. I havent seen him work at all. I liked him better when he was wheeling and dealing. How about you guys?
    And yes the baby will be grown in another month or so because they grow up so fast these days.
    I have read several places on the message board that Summer is Jacks. Can anyone verify that for me?

I think she is Jacks. And when the truth comes out, I'm gonna be singing in the streets. I wish I could see the reactions on the faces of the Phynicks'ers.

#7   2007/01/11 01:39PM
    ill-vibe

I remember someone said they had inside information that Nick was definately summers father, can anyone remember who that person was?

#8   2007/01/11 01:41PM
    calivy

nick does not at all look happy to me. he should be showing teeth everytime you see him. he got the woman he claims he wanted and a new baby. i think he should be happier than he is. he looks depressed to me.

#9   2007/01/11 06:31PM
    Kizim

Quote gommie:
    Quote rhinehaj: seriously, this is the most I have seen of a baby. Why is she like at the office at every turn. I mean nick and phyliss don't have day care or a nanny for that matter. And nick looked a little scrubby today when he was toting that baby around the office.

I think he pretty much always looks scrubby-I don't think he has a job anymore-never see him working or even dressed for the role.....??

Nick has to pay for a divorce ... what do you think, he cant afford a nanny... plus Phyllis wears the pants in the family... maybe Miguel is breast feeding her... hahaha he raised all the Newman kids, didnt he?

#10   2007/01/11 06:33PM
    lestress

Quote ill-vibe: I remember someone said they had inside information that Nick was definately summers father, can anyone remember who that person was?

I think so but it is probably better left unsaid. There was quite a little dust up a short while ago.

I don't think that anybody really knows for sure who Summer's father is and that includes the writers. I think they kind of write by the seat of their pants and haven't fully decided what they want to do as evidenced by the current state of affairs on Y&R.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list