List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul is desperate (1/11 US)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul is desperate (1/11 US)

Started by lestress at 2007/01/11 11:06AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 08:03PM, Views: 977, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/11 11:06AM
    Paul is desperate (1/11 US)
    lestress

I guess poor Paul has become really desperate spending so much time with the melodramatic phelia ----- he is asking Detective Sullivan out for dinner. Poor guy - he needs a decent story line so bad........Wonder if he is on the way out along with other long time characters. Another victim of the current crop of writers crusade against Y&R.

#2   2007/01/11 11:11AM
    Re: Paul is desperate (1/11 US)
    gommie

Quote lestress: I guess poor Paul has become really desperate spending so much time with the melodramatic phelia ----- he is asking Detective Sullivan out for dinner. Poor guy - he needs a decent story line so bad........Wonder if he is on the way out along with other long time characters. Another victim of the current crop of writers crusade against Y&R.

You know I got thinking about his dating old mags yesterday and decided that she is better than nothing...what if he starts spending so much time in the warehouse or mine shaft or whatever the H that place is pheila is being kept and he falls in love with that crazy scag??????????????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 11:12AM
    #3   2007/01/11 11:13AM
    cjwill

Quote gommie:
    Quote lestress: I guess poor Paul has become really desperate spending so much time with the melodramatic phelia ----- he is asking Detective Sullivan out for dinner. Poor guy - he needs a decent story line so bad........Wonder if he is on the way out along with other long time characters. Another victim of the current crop of writers crusade against Y&R.

You know I got thinking about his dating old mags yesterday and decided that she is better than nothing...what if he starts spending so much time in the warehouse or mine shaft or whatever the H that place is pheila is being kept and he falls in love with that crazy scag??????????????
    Ohhh noooo Gommie, you said what I have been fearful of!! Where is Lestress and her soap gods??? Please tell me the writers won't stoop to that. I won't be able to watch.

#4   2007/01/11 11:15AM
    gommie

Quote cjwill:
    Quote gommie:

Ohhh noooo Gommie, you said what I have been fearful of!! Where is Lestress and her soap gods??? Please tell me the writers won't stoop to that. I won't be able to watch.

She's over there hammering on David Chow...not putting her attention where it should be

#5   2007/01/11 11:18AM
    lestress

Quote cjwill:
    Quote gommie:

The soap opera god has been alerted ------ she likes gift cards from Victoria's Secret..........

#6   2007/01/11 11:18AM
    lestress

Maybe the soap opera god also would like a helmet

#7   2007/01/11 11:19AM
    suegery

Yes, lets bring Lestress here to help us all pray to the soap gods, please.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 11:19AM
    #8   2007/01/11 11:22AM
    gommie

Quote lestress: Maybe the soap opera god also would like a helmet

In the form of a skimpy bra then I guess?

#9   2007/01/11 11:28AM
    lestress

...add a thong, some high heels and a helmet and she will be one hot soap opera god

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list