List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What will become of the Abbott Mansion?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will become of the Abbott Mansion?

Started by lestress at 2007/01/11 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 01:49PM, Views: 966, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/01/11 11:37AM
    Re: What will become of the Abbott Mansion?
    lestress

suegery and kimyla - those are FUNNY comments

#22   2007/01/11 11:40AM
    lestress

So who is the perfect little wife sitting home and waiting for her man to come home these days????? Thought that was a thing of the past and frowned upon by modern women.

Sharon was a much better wife than nick ever was a husband. He cheated too and with Sharon's best friend not once but twice!!!

#23   2007/01/11 11:40AM
    de yandr fan

Quote gommie:
    Quote ms.daisy:
    Quote lestress: Since Ashley is leaving that will leave Jack all alone in the Abbott Mansion as gloria so nastily pointed out. Do you suppose it will no longer be a set for the show? And I am wondering if they have Jack slated for leaving as well. That set has been part of the show ever since I started watching about 1979.

If Jack wasn't such a nasty hateful man he wouldn't be all alone in the Mansion!!

I feel really bad for Jack.I don't see where he is any worse than the rest of them-he just wants back what is rightfully his..........

I agree, Gommie. Jack's hand was almost forced when he saw that Jabot was going to be sold (by Kay) and out of the Abbott family. Gloria is the real evil one!!! She secretly hates the rich and powerful because she wasn't one of them. She tainted Ashley's product thereby creating the whole mess that led up to Kay selling Jabot. Jack's not as bad as anyone else on Y&R --- their all schemers.

#24   2007/01/11 11:42AM
    lestress

Quote gommie:
    Quote ms.daisy:
    Quote lestress: Since Ashley is leaving that will leave Jack all alone in the Abbott Mansion as gloria so nastily pointed out. Do you suppose it will no longer be a set for the show? And I am wondering if they have Jack slated for leaving as well. That set has been part of the show ever since I started watching about 1979.

If Jack wasn't such a nasty hateful man he wouldn't be all alone in the Mansion!!

I feel really bad for Jack.I don't see where he is any worse than the rest of them-he just wants back what is rightfully his..........

My gauge for how bad a character is on Y&R is if they have committed actual criminal acts as murder or attempted murder. I don't think Jack h as done that.

#25   2007/01/11 12:31PM
    gommie

Just maybe it will have new life breathed into it...maybe jack and sharon will get married and start a whole new family--anything is possible........

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 12:32PM
    #26   2007/01/11 12:41PM
    LeLe

Quote cjwill: Maybe once it comes out that Jack is Summer's father, Phyl will move into the mansion. Things that make you go hmmmmm....

OMG!! What makes you think Phyllis's baby is Jack's. Is that a known fact that I missed.

Oh yeah, I like your helment!! I am a UGA Dawg Fan, in the State of GA. Whoooohoooo!! Whoof, whoof.

#27   2007/01/11 01:49PM
    enrickagt

Quote ms.daisy:
    Quote lestress: I would very much like to see phyllis gone........

I LOVE Phyllis - she and Nick make a much hotter couple than Jack and Phyllis ever did - added some much needed spark to YNR with those two together!! It better be Nick's baby!

I hope it's Nick's baby too. I can't stand Sharon, let her have a baby with Jack (or anybody for that matter). Phyllis really brings out the "HOT" in Nick.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list