List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What will become of the Abbott Mansion?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will become of the Abbott Mansion?

Started by lestress at 2007/01/11 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 01:49PM, Views: 920, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/11 08:41AM
    Re: What will become of the Abbott Mansion?
    suegery

To Gloria great god no !!!!.

She'll contaminate the place then no one else will be able to stay in it again.

#12   2007/01/11 08:43AM
    kimyla

They would have to tear the mansion down after she was finished with it.

#13   2007/01/11 08:48AM
    suegery

Unless they come to this message board and borrow one of our helmets ...LOL..LOL...

#14   2007/01/11 09:51AM
    ms.daisy

Quote lestress: I would very much like to see phyllis gone........

I LOVE Phyllis - she and Nick make a much hotter couple than Jack and Phyllis ever did - added some much needed spark to YNR with those two together!! It better be Nick's baby!

#15   2007/01/11 09:54AM
    ms.daisy

Quote suegery:
    Quote malnickkdh: I was thinking maybe Jack could move in Sharon and Noah. That way she could be away from all the painful memories and start over again.

That would be a nice thing. Agree with you totally Sharon needs to be away from the Panderosa Ranch of evils.

I don't get how everyone thinks "poor Sharon" got a raw deal - don't you remember Sharon also cheated on Nick - Sharon seems to have forgotton all about those episodes in her life!!!!!!!!!!! She was not the "perfect little wife" sitting at home waiting for her man to come home from work every day!!!!!!

#16   2007/01/11 09:56AM
    ms.daisy

Quote lestress: Since Ashley is leaving that will leave Jack all alone in the Abbott Mansion as gloria so nastily pointed out. Do you suppose it will no longer be a set for the show? And I am wondering if they have Jack slated for leaving as well. That set has been part of the show ever since I started watching about 1979.

If Jack wasn't such a nasty hateful man he wouldn't be all alone in the Mansion!!

#17   2007/01/11 10:13AM
    suegery

No matter what Sharon has never been the evil Phyllis has been.

Just my though...!

#18   2007/01/11 10:26AM
    cjwill

Here, Here! Phyllis reminds me of Grace a little. No morales.

#19   2007/01/11 10:36AM
    gommie

Quote ms.daisy:
    Quote lestress: Since Ashley is leaving that will leave Jack all alone in the Abbott Mansion as gloria so nastily pointed out. Do you suppose it will no longer be a set for the show? And I am wondering if they have Jack slated for leaving as well. That set has been part of the show ever since I started watching about 1979.

If Jack wasn't such a nasty hateful man he wouldn't be all alone in the Mansion!!

I feel really bad for Jack.I don't see where he is any worse than the rest of them-he just wants back what is rightfully his..........

#20   2007/01/11 11:35AM
    lestress

Quote Stoff:
    Quote lestress: I would very much like to see phyllis gone........

I"m afraid she will be around for a long time....especially since she is playing Sheila too. When she kicked Paul in the head...didn't you just want to see him body slam her to the ground?!!!!!

Absolutely and I can't imagine why he didn't!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list