List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: David Chow - SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

David Chow - SPOILER

Started by nyaccent at 2007/01/11 12:45AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 07:38AM, Views: 1657, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/01/11 10:11AM
    Re: David Chow - SPOILER
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kizim: Yah they kept it close with Carmen Mestra (Latina) so why not David, maybe he is Chinese Jamaican with a British Decent... long lineage... I have a friend who is Asian, and her dad is Jewish Canadian... but she kind of looks exotic, but not too Asian... Maybe he is Philipino, or Hawaiian... I live in Canada Toronto is a melting pot for multi culturalism... we live in the united colours of Beneton, it is wonderful....

Chinese Jamaican....nah he does not have that look. Plus he does not have that accent.

I have some Chinese Jamaican friends and they are "fiiine". Love the accent. Althought I was born in JA I don't have that accent.

David looks more European.

#22   2007/01/11 10:25AM
    nyaccent

Well we saw today that the tape they were referring to was the breakroom tape...

Do you think that David was the one who broke into Dru's apartment and cut her clothes? That guy is scarry and I think he is the killer...

#23   2007/01/11 10:38AM
    de yandr fan

David may have cut up Dru's clothes, afterall who all knew about Dru cutting up Carmen's clothes. Not a lot of folks knew this fact. Obivously whosomever did it knew about Carmen's clothes and was doing it to cast suspension on Dru or to intimidate her.

#24   2007/01/11 05:05PM
    Kizim

Quote de yandr fan: David may have cut up Dru's clothes, afterall who all knew about Dru cutting up Carmen's clothes. Not a lot of folks knew this fact. Obivously whosomever did it knew about Carmen's clothes and was doing it to cast suspension on Dru or to intimidate her.

ooohhhh I like this one very much... You are definitely right about that... Inside GC someone did do it, could it be Phylass????? What was behind his back... he is taping her and going to set it up. He is going to put together something as a Dru confession.... He is a total freak...

#25   2007/01/11 05:44PM
    glowery

I am not sure why David Chow thinks this tape proves anything. It's not like the DA has not seen it already. And he did not arrest Dru. Seems like Mr. Chow needs a bit more proof of his accusations.

Dru was really spookeed when she came in to find her clothes all cut up. Now she at least knows how Carmen felt when Dru cut up all her clothes. Not that I am taking up for Carmen in any way, shape or form.

If her and this Chow guy were so in love, why was she making such a big play for Neil? Me thinks her and Chow were in on something together, and she was using Neil. Hmmmmm wonder what it could have been?

#26   2007/01/11 06:08PM
    Kizim

She wasnt in love with David, she ran away from him to GC. He is a fatal attraction obsessive... I am thinking that he might of killed her.

#27   2007/01/11 08:32PM
    OspreyGirl

I think David killed her too...he probably got wind that someone was investigating her past (Paul) and he didn't like it so he killed her...it's starting to make sense...but this Dru tape is keeping everyone focused on everyone but him...maybe his wife will come forward and turn his slimy butt in...

#28   2007/01/11 08:51PM
    ojudy59

Quote pxsprott:
    Quote nyaccent: This message was originally posted by Davidsmuse1 but it was considered a spoiler in a regular thread, so I copied it and posted it here.

More from his interview:

David "was very much in love with Carmen," but he wasn't able to be with her because he was married. He and his wife were having problems. "David fell in love with Carmen, but it was too much for Carmen because his wife had something to do with her being fired. So, David had to let her go. He's regretted it every day since." Carmen moved to Genoa City after being fired, and she was promptly murdered. "David was working in Europe," Vincent said. "He decided to come back to the US and ask her to marry him, but he came back and learned she was dead."

Carmen sent David a videotape of the fight she had with Drucilla just before her death, so he arrives armed with "proof" of who killed her. "He feels the case should be pointed toward Dru. David is very determined and, at the moment, seems very honorable."

Based on hearing that, I'm sure David's wife is the killer now.

Sounds like a woman's scorn to me. I was thinking the say thing.

#29   2007/01/11 09:45PM
    ojudy59

Quote glowery: I am not sure why David Chow thinks this tape proves anything. It's not like the DA has not seen it already. And he did not arrest Dru. Seems like Mr. Chow needs a bit more proof of his accusations.

Dru was really spookeed when she came in to find her clothes all cut up. Now she at least knows how Carmen felt when Dru cut up all her clothes. Not that I am taking up for Carmen in any way, shape or form.

If her and this Chow guy were so in love, why was she making such a big play for Neil? Me thinks her and Chow were in on something together, and she was using Neil. Hmmmmm wonder what it could have been?

Im thinking along the same line about Carmen and this David Chow guy. Remember he worked for Grandville a company that Neil was personally working with for Newman until Brad took over the account.

#30   2007/01/11 09:57PM
    nyaccent

That I didn't remember...wow, that makes David a little more suspicious as the killer now. Maybe he was spying on Carmen and Neil somehow.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list