List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What would Paul do if:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What would Paul do if:

Started by gommie at 2007/01/09 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:33PM, Views: 1523, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2007/01/10 01:20PM
    Re: What would Paul do if:
    ebola

Shelia needs to go this has went on way too long. Let the ware house flood or blow it up, just get rid of her.If makes no sense that Shelia now looks like Phyllis. What's that all about??????

#42   2007/01/10 03:57PM
    suegery

I agree the Phyllis' plot is extremely boring and must get out of this story.

Whatever the reason for bringing this character back is beyond by grasp.

From what I see lately the writers are probably at lost with it, they don't know how to get rid of it and it gets worst as it goes on.

#43   2007/01/11 11:56AM
    Shys

This is gunna sound silly but.. Why the heck wont sheila/phyllis blink her eyes??? Its driving me nuts because she is purposly trying to make her eyes wider and wont blink. I find myself sayin to the tv, blink.. just blink, will ya? Has anyone noticed?

#44   2007/01/11 12:00PM
    lestress

I find it difficult to watch the phelia scenes. It is just too much melodrama - it is almost comical. I have had about enough of the evil eye thing from phelia. It is as bad as the bulging rolling eyes of gloria. I think the writers and directors have an eye fetish

#45   2007/01/11 12:02PM
    Shys

Quote lestress: I find it difficult to watch the phelia scenes. It is just too much melodrama - it is almost comical. I have had about enough of the evil eye thing from phelia. It is as bad as the bulging rolling eyes of gloria. I think the writers and directors have an eye fetish

LOL to funny lestress.. All these lil fetishes the writers are imposing on us are getting annoying.. lol

#46   2007/01/11 12:03PM
    gommie

Quote Shys: This is gunna sound silly but.. Why the heck wont sheila/phyllis blink her eyes??? Its driving me nuts because she is purposly trying to make her eyes wider and wont blink. I find myself sayin to the tv, blink.. just blink, will ya? Has anyone noticed?

Yes, I noticed..she does that to make herself more intimidating to us all...................she needs some facial expressions to distinguish her from phylass..the eye thing is just one of them..........imho

#47   2007/01/11 12:14PM
    lestress

Yep - not sure which is worse the foot fetish or the eye fetish.....

#48   2007/01/11 02:31PM
    pdames4

3)
    When I saw Paul come back with another lamp that was not made of steel I could not believe it. I love Michael, but I wish he would turn back into the old Michael just long enough to give Sheila soem of her own medicine she wouldn't stand a chance. I can't wait to see how this is going to end. I think the writers realize that this time they will really have to put an end to this character. It's almost as if they are too afraid to create another evil villian that will rival Sheila. I think the best villians are the kind that the viewer can identify with on some level, but Sheila is so evil to the bone that everybody hates her.

#49   2007/01/11 02:33PM
    lestress

That is a good point, pdames. She is just too out there -- more like a comic book character or something out of an evil fairy tale.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list