List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What would Paul do if:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What would Paul do if:

Started by gommie at 2007/01/09 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:33PM, Views: 1370, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/01/09 08:36PM
    Re: What would Paul do if:
    glowery

So I wonder if she was the jailer or the jailee

#22   2007/01/09 08:55PM
    LaurenAshley03

I agree. Bringing Sheila back was a bad idea. Just kill her off and be done with it! How many times does she have to come back and create a story line? After the third time, it becomes boring. Put her back on the Bold and the Beautiful.

#23   2007/01/09 08:59PM
    gommie

Quote glowery: I think this whole Sheila in a cage is quite possibly the dumbest thing the writers have ever come up with. I think the reason Paul doesn't know what he is going to do with her is becuase the writers don't know what to do with this half-baked story line.

I too was wondering where the bathroom was,

LOL LOL..I agree you just have to laugh-Phylass is doing one bang of job being shelia though

#24   2007/01/09 09:01PM
    gommie

Quote glowery: I think this whole Sheila in a cage is quite possibly the dumbest thing the writers have ever come up with. I think the reason Paul doesn't know what he is going to do with her is becuase the writers don't know what to do with this half-baked story line.

Maybe when Phiela constructed the room she built the cage, around the warehouse bathroom,giving access to her hostage??

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 09:23PM
    #25   2007/01/09 09:20PM
    nyaccent

It is a baby's nursery...maybe there is a porta potty...ewwww Paul would have to clean that....

#26   2007/01/09 09:24PM
    gommie

Quote nyaccent: It is a baby's nursery...maybe there is a porta potty...ewwww Paul would have to clean that....

I can't imagine he would want to be going in and out of that psycho ward enough for that kind of arrangment..

#27   2007/01/09 09:25PM
    nyaccent

:-)

#28   2007/01/10 07:38AM
    lestress

Quote shopgirl: Hey Glowery -- welcome back!! Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about Pheila's bathroom (or lack of) situation!! To me the way they are staging Pheila in the cell seems like a copycat of Hannibal Lechter in Silence of the Lambs. She is always standing in the middle of the cell with the creepy face on....just like Anthony Hopkins was the first time Jodey Foster's character comes to see him!!

That movie never appealed and to me and I have never seen it -----

#29   2007/01/10 07:39AM
    lestress

Quote nyaccent:

Last nite on the show InFANity that aired about Y&R, Lynn Latham said she doesn't write from her imagination, but she writes from experience....

She must have come from a highly dysfunctional family

Hi, glowery

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/10 07:40AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list