List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What would Paul do if:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What would Paul do if:

Started by gommie at 2007/01/09 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:33PM, Views: 1525, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/09 03:30PM
    Re: What would Paul do if:
    suegery

Quote Kizim:
    Quote suegery: I hope Paul doesn't kill her. We would then bash him and I like Paul.

He should just let her starve to death.

Horrible thoughs ...um..!! Oh well who wouldn't want her gone.

Yah and then shut off the lights and heat... why is he wasting his money on her??? I dont get it, let Michael go in the cage with her... That would then be a cage match...

Very well said Michael with Sheila in the cage where they belong.

#12   2007/01/09 06:56PM
    lestress

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote gommie: The psycho now decides to slit her wrists or someohow injure herself in a way that would force him to seek medical attention for her?

You know thats what she may have been thinking of doing when she knocked over the lamp...using the glass to slit her wrists....and that may be why Paul was so quick ot clean it up.......

But the fool went out and bought her another one........she doesn't need a lamp - if she needs light he can put a light on in the warehouse where she doesn't have access to it. And now she wants books - maybe he will bring her that serial killer book that kevin got for Jana for Christmas....it would make good reading for phelia.

#13   2007/01/09 07:02PM
    gommie

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote gommie: The psycho now decides to slit her wrists or someohow injure herself in a way that would force him to seek medical attention for her?

You know thats what she may have been thinking of doing when she knocked over the lamp...using the glass to slit her wrists....and that may be why Paul was so quick ot clean it up.......

I don't know..I think she planned that whole scene-measuring the distance and all so she could kick him while he was down, but that would mean that he has cuffed her to the bars before--as she knew to factor in that distance--who knows..she is just so crazy--

#14   2007/01/09 07:03PM
    lestress

Next time he will know to chain her legs to the bars as well......

#15   2007/01/09 07:16PM
    shopgirl

I wonder if there's a bathroom in that cell?????? Or maybe in the land of Pheila....one needs never to go

#16   2007/01/09 07:20PM
    gommie

It just buggs me--he was smart enough to track her down and take her hostage, but now all of a sudden doesn't know what to do with the kook?Come on Paul!!! For once writers, let something believable happen.......

#17   2007/01/09 07:22PM
    lestress

....a chamber pot ------ maybe ----- NO Paul would not do that to himself ----- would he? But then remember Lauren and sheila were trapped in that basement for how long? A long time and no one ever mentioned needing the use of a bathroom......

#18   2007/01/09 08:23PM
    glowery

I think this whole Sheila in a cage is quite possibly the dumbest thing the writers have ever come up with. I think the reason Paul doesn't know what he is going to do with her is becuase the writers don't know what to do with this half-baked story line.

I too was wondering where the bathroom was,

#19   2007/01/09 08:30PM
    shopgirl

Hey Glowery -- welcome back!! Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about Pheila's bathroom (or lack of) situation!! To me the way they are staging Pheila in the cell seems like a copycat of Hannibal Lechter in Silence of the Lambs. She is always standing in the middle of the cell with the creepy face on....just like Anthony Hopkins was the first time Jodey Foster's character comes to see him!!

#20   2007/01/09 08:33PM
    nyaccent

Quote glowery: I think this whole Sheila in a cage is quite possibly the dumbest thing the writers have ever come up with. I think the reason Paul doesn't know what he is going to do with her is becuase the writers don't know what to do with this half-baked story line.

I too was wondering where the bathroom was,

Last nite on the show InFANity that aired about Y&R, Lynn Latham said she doesn't write from her imagination, but she writes from experience....

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list