List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love,love,love Amber!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love,love,love Amber!!

Started by AmyTee at 2007/01/06 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:55PM, Views: 2691, Replies: 92
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2007/01/11 11:33AM
    Re: Love,love,love Amber!!
    lestress

She marched right into the Chancellor living room the other day, looked at the coffee pot and asks, "Is that coffe?" Couldn't even wait until someone offered her a cup. She is the same way with men........

#82   2007/01/11 11:38AM
    nurse_magoo

Quote lestress: She marched right into the Chancellor living room the other day, looked at the coffee pot and asks, "Is that coffe?" Couldn't even wait until someone offered her a cup. She is the same way with men........

THat's because she is a low life with no class! I want someone to get her good...don't care who anyone! I'd love to see her and Sheila in a cat fight.

#83   2007/01/11 11:44AM
    lestress

.....hmm how could we get Paul to lock amber in the cell with phelia????

#84   2007/01/11 11:47AM
    gommie

Quote nurse_magoo:
    Quote lestress: She marched right into the Chancellor living room the other day, looked at the coffee pot and asks, "Is that coffe?" Couldn't even wait until someone offered her a cup. She is the same way with men........

THat's because she is a low life with no class! I want someone to get her good...don't care who anyone! I'd love to see her and Sheila in a cat fight.

Sheila would make mince meat out of her...amber is an amatuer compared to sheila

#85   2007/01/11 11:48AM
    nurse_magoo

I'm worried somehow Michael is going to get in there and he doesn't know Sheila as well as Paul does and she will trick him and get out. You know they will let her out somehow.

#86   2007/01/11 11:49AM
    nurse_magoo

Quote gommie:
    Quote nurse_magoo:

Sheila would make mince meat out of her...amber is an amatuer compared to sheila

Oh but wouldn't it be fun to watch???

#87   2007/01/11 11:50AM
    lestress

phelia will definitely make an escape..........

#88   2007/01/11 11:52AM
    gommie

Quote nurse_magoo: I'm worried somehow Michael is going to get in there and he doesn't know Sheila as well as Paul does and she will trick him and get out. You know they will let her out somehow.

That is a given..................

#89   2007/01/11 12:05PM
    Shys

Has it been 6 months yet?? Isnt that how long amber will be on the show?? I am so ready to see her go.

#90   2007/01/11 12:15PM
    LeLe

Quote heart and soul: So sorry, not an Amber Fan.

I'm not a fan of Amber either.....She's got too many teeth in that big mouth. She's not attractive at all to me, but I'm not that way anyway....lol.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list