List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love,love,love Amber!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love,love,love Amber!!

Started by AmyTee at 2007/01/06 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:55PM, Views: 2689, Replies: 92
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #71   2007/01/11 08:34AM
    Re: Love,love,love Amber!!
    ill-vibe

She's gonna be like Glo, You love to hate her, but she'll keep the show interesting.

#72   2007/01/11 08:35AM
    ill-vibe

I love all of the helmets.

#73   2007/01/11 08:36AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote nurse_magoo: I just thought she looked pretty stupid going into a college classroom (where now days students wear pj bottoms) and she had a formal dress on from the night before. It was obvious that she just wanted to rub it in Colleen's face. If Amber is so secure in her relationship with the Prof why taunt Colleen the way she does? Sorry I just can't stand her because I know her history with B&B and they are leading her down the same path.

Your right she wanted to rub it in Colleen face. Maybe then Colleen will get the picture that she needs to focus on her man and stop creeping with the low life Prof.

Plus I don't think that Amber is in a relationship with the Prof. She's does not come off that way.

She looks like she's just having fun. Look how she came to the show.......no plans, no job, just floating around.

Carefree! You go girl! Enjoy yourself.

#74   2007/01/11 08:36AM
    suegery

Gosh.. not like the Glo worm.....!!! please.

#75   2007/01/11 08:36AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote ill-vibe: She's gonna be like Glo, You love to hate her, but she'll keep the show interesting.

Glo is in a world of her own. No one can walk in her shoes:]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 08:37AM
    #76   2007/01/11 08:39AM
    dgraham

I still don't like Amber and wish she would leave the show as quickly as she appeared!

#77   2007/01/11 10:23AM
    suegery

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote ill-vibe: She's gonna be like Glo, You love to hate her, but she'll keep the show interesting.

Glo is in a world of her own. No one can walk in her shoes:]

Ritht on KeepingItReal!!!!!! She might be from Mars with those green eyes oh! ya!

#78   2007/01/11 10:28AM
    de yandr fan

Quote gommie: Was Amber Brooks son's girlfriend on B&B? I can't remember...I never knew much about her over there-but I don't like her over here-she is so evil...Colleen is no match for her.....

Amber started off on B&B as the babysitter to (E)Rick Jr. and his sister Bridgette. (Now Bridgette is a doctor there-time flies on the soaps). Rick was about 15 or 16 years old hence the need for a babysitter (lol). Amber turned his head as the say and then turned him out sexually. She's a real home wrecker. Y&R folks better hold on to something because Amber is gonna make it a bumpy ride in GC.

#79   2007/01/11 10:35AM
    de yandr fan

Quote kimyla: Besides being nosey, why do you think Amber so fixated on Katherine's dream and Phillip. She has no business even messing around with this..

Amber is an opportunist!!!! She is always looking to get over on someone. She ran through men on B&B like Grant ran through Richmond. She's making friendly with Kay because she sees a chance to affiliate with the rich and powerful. Surprised that Amber's referring to Kay as a friend suddenly, didn't they just meeting 2 weeks ago?

#80   2007/01/11 10:40AM
    gommie

She does seem to just 'move right in' I have yet to see anyone invite her in-in any situation..

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list