List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love,love,love Amber!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love,love,love Amber!!

Started by AmyTee at 2007/01/06 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:55PM, Views: 3051, Replies: 92
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #61   2007/01/10 03:19PM
    Re: Love,love,love Amber!!
    shopgirl

Quote lestress: ACtually it was heart and soul who mentioned Helmet Club and I made it into a topic. I can't believe the response it got. I am totally amazed!

Well then thanks to the both of you!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad it passed muster with the moderator's....I couldn't imagine why it wouldn't?? As far as Awful Amber.......I do agree with goomie about her voice......it's worse than fingernails on a chalkboard....eeeeeeeek

#62   2007/01/10 04:12PM
    lestress

Her voice, her manners, her actions - I just don't like her.

#63   2007/01/10 08:52PM
    heart and soul

Quote shopgirl:
    Quote lestress: ACtually it was heart and soul who mentioned Helmet Club and I made it into a topic. I can't believe the response it got. I am totally amazed!

Well then thanks to the both of you!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad it passed muster with the moderator's....I couldn't imagine why it wouldn't?? As far as Awful Amber.......I do agree with goomie about her voice......it's worse than fingernails on a chalkboard....eeeeeeeek

You are very welcome! I just don't get Amber! Just something aobut her, he voice? her looks? No just her!

#64   2007/01/11 07:33AM
    lestress

awful amber is totally terrible

#65   2007/01/11 08:08AM
    suegery

Unlike others I didn't see Amber's charater on another show.

I can't say I hate her. I see nothing wrong she's done. She came to GC and everyone welcomed her candidly.

Since being there she's befriended the Prof and had sex with him but he isn't dedicated to anyone else. Collen's infatuation with the Prof doesn't forbid Amber to be with him.

Until she does something distasful I will say I don't mind her charater.

Just my opinion.

#66   2007/01/11 08:20AM
    nurse_magoo

Quote suegery: Unlike others I didn't see Amber's charater on another show.

I can't say I hate her. I see nothing wrong she's done. She came to GC and everyone welcomed her candidly.

Since being there she's befriended the Prof and had sex with him but he isn't dedicated to anyone else. Collen's infatuation with the Prof doesn't forbid Amber to be with him.

Until she does something distasful I will say I don't mind her charater.

Just my opinion.

Did you not find it distasteful that she didn't go home and change her evening dress after she rolled around in the bed with the Professor? Most women would make the effort UNLESS they had ulterior motives. I did see her on the B&B and I promise you she hasn't changed. Amber wants what Amber wants and will stop at nothing to get it!

#67   2007/01/11 08:25AM
    suegery

I know what you mean and I'm sure I will eventually dislike her.

I guess I didn't have any thought about her changing as most people in this city have sex no matter where they are but when they feel like it. On office desk, in the coffee room or wherever they feel like bumping uglies.

#68   2007/01/11 08:27AM
    KeepingItReal

I too don't find nothing wrong with her and have stated this before.

I've kept an open mind about her even though I did not like her on B&B.

Changing her cloths or not.....she's not the first one to do it. But hey that's the soaps for you.

I do find it appalling that Colleen can go break up a good relationship, get the man she wants and then sleep with her Prof and get all jealous about it. Girl got nerves.

#69   2007/01/11 08:29AM
    malnickkdh

She probably didn't change her dress just because she wanted to make Colleen mad. I am not crazy about Amber, but she does spice things up a little. Who hasn't done something to make another girl jelous?

#70   2007/01/11 08:32AM
    nurse_magoo

I just thought she looked pretty stupid going into a college classroom (where now days students wear pj bottoms) and she had a formal dress on from the night before. It was obvious that she just wanted to rub it in Colleen's face. If Amber is so secure in her relationship with the Prof why taunt Colleen the way she does? Sorry I just can't stand her because I know her history with B&B and they are leading her down the same path.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list