List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love,love,love Amber!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love,love,love Amber!!

Started by AmyTee at 2007/01/06 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:55PM, Views: 3056, Replies: 92
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #51   2007/01/09 08:01AM
    Re: Love,love,love Amber!!
    lestress

pxsprott - you are looking great! Is that helmet specific to any particular team. I see a star on it but I am not familiar with football teams other the than the one we have here in town

dgraham, if you want a helmet, go to "The Helmet Club" post #31 = nyaccent has given instructions on how to obtain one or any other other avatar that you might like.

#52   2007/01/09 09:10AM
    gommie

Quote Crzy4y&R: I really dislike Amber besides the whole attitude she likes to put on, her little stupid facial expressons and the way she moves her mouth & her eyebrows just bothers me. I hate looking at her face when she comes on and her voice is about as annoying as it can get.

Crzy--it's the voice too that just does me in-she might be tolerable othewise-but that voice-!!!!

#53   2007/01/09 09:11AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote gommie:
    Quote Crzy4y&R: I really dislike Amber besides the whole attitude she likes to put on, her little stupid facial expressons and the way she moves her mouth & her eyebrows just bothers me. I hate looking at her face when she comes on and her voice is about as annoying as it can get.

Crzy--it's the voice too that just does me in-she might be tolerable othewise-but that voice-!!!!

Reminds you of Phyllis......lol

#54   2007/01/09 09:14AM
    gommie

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote gommie:

Reminds you of Phyllis......lol

It's just so freaking through the nostrils whiney and whiney and through the nostils combined is not a good combo in my estimation... least not for my sanity

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 07:58PM
    #55   2007/01/09 11:20AM
    lestress

....and to think that so many criticize Colleen for whining when amber is the real whiner

#56   2007/01/09 07:52PM
    shopgirl

Quote pxsprott:
    Quote lestress: pxsprott - you are looking great! Is that helmet specific to any particular team. I see a star on it but I am not familiar with football teams other the than the one we have here in town

dgraham, if you want a helmet, go to "The Helmet Club" post #31 = nyaccent has given instructions on how to obtain one or any other other avatar that you might like.

I was looking for the Dallas Cowboys. That looks like the right helmet to me. Too bad it's not in color.

Yipeee, another fooball helmet!! All these helmet pics are just so fun.....another winning idea from Lestress

#57   2007/01/10 08:03AM
    lestress

ACtually it was heart and soul who mentioned Helmet Club and I made it into a topic. I can't believe the response it got. I am totally amazed!

#58   2007/01/10 12:06PM
    lestress

Yeah, I do too - it is like I am thirteen years old.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list