List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love,love,love Amber!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love,love,love Amber!!

Started by AmyTee at 2007/01/06 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:55PM, Views: 3099, Replies: 92
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #41   2007/01/08 02:29PM
    Re: Love,love,love Amber!!
    lestress

Oh nyaccent, I thought yours was doubling as a scrub brush like mine so we can clean up when the s--- hits the fan I am not sure if they are feathers or not in reality, but Mel Brooks' movie "History of the World" shows the Roman army wearing helmets like this and they are definitely brushes

#42   2007/01/08 02:36PM
    nyaccent

Lol, I kind of like the way they look...There was anothr one I saw that was all black...I like this one better...Not sure what the ornateness of them are actually for.....

But back to the topic...I think Amber is one character whom you love to hate....but here on Y&R so far she has been mild....She in my opinion isn't doing anything wrong by going after Adrian.....afterall, Colleen is supposed to be with JT.

#43   2007/01/08 03:56PM
    lestress

But she KNOWS that Adrian and Colleen have a thing for each other and can't act on it. I think she gets her jollies by messing up other people's lives.

#44   2007/01/09 05:08AM
    Strawberry34

I can't stand this skank I find myself ff through all of her scense their is no good reason to have her on this show, she sticks out like a sore thumb, talk about waste of airtime, she can't leave genoa city fast enough for me!

#45   2007/01/09 06:05AM
    dgraham

Quote Strawberry34: I can't stand this skank I find myself ff through all of her scense their is no good reason to have her on this show, she sticks out like a sore thumb, talk about waste of airtime, she can't leave genoa city fast enough for me!

I completely agree with you!! I do not like her character at all. She's sneaky, manipulative, impulsive, annoying, etc. Not to mention the fact that she has to have every guy that shows interest in any other woman but her.

#46   2007/01/09 06:27AM
    dgraham

Quote pxsprott: How do you get the helmets as your picture?

How do I get a picture at all?? I can't figure it out.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list