List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love,love,love Amber!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love,love,love Amber!!

Started by AmyTee at 2007/01/06 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:55PM, Views: 3097, Replies: 92
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #31   2007/01/08 11:44AM
    Re: Love,love,love Amber!!
    KeepingItReal

Quote kimyla: Besides being nosey, why do you think Amber so fixated on Katherine's dream and Phillip. She has no business even messing around with this..

Well she was invited to the reading they had that night and everyone seems to be welcoming her with open arms and privy her to personal info on them.

So If I was Amber I would run with it...Plus she aint hurting anyone and I would think most of us because we are human would do the same.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 11:45AM
    #32   2007/01/08 11:51AM
    vicc

Quote gommie: Was Amber Brooks son's girlfriend on B&B? I can't remember...I never knew much about her over there-but I don't like her over here-she is so evil...Colleen is no match for her.....

Amber married Rick (Brooke's son) on the B&B--I don't like
    her--HOPE she doesn't return to B & B!!

#33   2007/01/08 12:07PM
    kimyla

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote kimyla: Besides being nosey, why do you think Amber so fixated on Katherine's dream and Phillip. She has no business even messing around with this..

Well she was invited to the reading they had that night and everyone seems to be welcoming her with open arms and privy her to personal info on them.

So If I was Amber I would run with it...Plus she aint hurting anyone and I would think most of us because we are human would do the same.

I wouldn't say that Amber was exactly invited. She just happened to be at Ms. Chacellors because of the ice storm. Even if she was allowed to be a spectator, I don't she has any business taking it futher then that. Amber was not asked to pursue. if Amber wants to help, she should ask Ms. Chancellor if she minds and to get her blessing, not just take it upon herself to pursue. Ms. Chancelor or Jill can hire Paul or JT to look into and see what they could find. That way, no one ends up getting hurt or being put in danger.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 12:08PM
    #34   2007/01/08 12:12PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote kimyla:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

I wouldn't say that Amber was exactly invited. She just happened to be at Ms. Chacellors because of the ice storm. Even if she was allowed to be a spectator, I don't she has any business taking it futher then that. Amber was not asked to pursue. if Amber wants to help, she should ask Ms. Chancellor if she minds and to get her blessing, not just take it upon herself to pursue. Ms. Chancelor or Jill can hire Paul or JT to look into and see what they could find. That way, no one ends up getting hurt or being put in danger.

Like I said "human nature" we are courious individuals and there is no harm being done.

If Ms. Chancellor wanted to keep it private she should of told her to go to another room in her "mansion".

Really, there is no harm being done. She's actually gotten farther than Ms. Chancellor and can help them out.

We may not like Amber because of her rep on B&B but since coming to Y & R she's done more good than bad.

Plus Paul too busy and JT he needs to investigate his girlfriend. Some PI.....he has no clue that his woman has eye for another man. Do the math JT do the math

Plus look at Jana - she's fixacted on the murder trail....keeps a scrap book. I guess she's nosey too.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 12:15PM
    #35   2007/01/08 12:19PM
    kimyla

Yeah I guess you're right. I would be curious too. When Mr. Searcher was narrating, did you hear an accent?

#36   2007/01/08 12:31PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote kimyla: Yeah I guess you're right. I would be curious too. When Mr. Searcher was narrating, did you hear an accent?

Yes he did check out what Amy said on today's update. (he has an Ausie accent...new man is coming to town )

#37   2007/01/08 12:34PM
    kimyla

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote kimyla: Yeah I guess you're right. I would be curious too. When Mr. Searcher was narrating, did you hear an accent?

Yes he did check out what Amy said on today's update. (he has an Ausie accent...new man is coming to town )

That is what I thought! Thanks!! I mentioned that I thought perhaps Jill's son could be the Aussie.. But was told that they thought he was too young. Jill's son would be closer to Paul's age. I agreed.. You never know, in soap land, they can make them any age they'd like.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 01:04PM
    #38   2007/01/08 12:40PM
    heart and soul

I think he is Jill's son, Phillip!

#39   2007/01/08 02:08PM
    nyaccent

Quote lestress: Oh Tara, you have a feather duster on your hat too - you can use it to dust after you create a dust up..........

I can sort of see where you are coming from about amber. I never saw her on B&B. I only watched that show for a very short time and couldn't stand ANY of the Forresters. A most snobby stuck up bunch of people, however, amber has not impressed me favorably from day one on Y&R.

I got my helmet on

I found a helmet with a feather duster on it also....

You know the Forrester's weren't nice to Amber but she is sure getting a different reception her in Genoa City.

#40   2007/01/08 02:12PM
    nyaccent

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote kimyla:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Like I said "human nature" we are courious individuals and there is no harm being done.

If Ms. Chancellor wanted to keep it private she should of told her to go to another room in her "mansion".

Really, there is no harm being done. She's actually gotten farther than Ms. Chancellor and can help them out.

We may not like Amber because of her rep on B&B but since coming to Y & R she's done more good than bad.

Plus Paul too busy and JT he needs to investigate his girlfriend. Some PI.....he has no clue that his woman has eye for another man. Do the math JT do the math

Plus look at Jana - she's fixacted on the murder trail....keeps a scrap book. I guess she's nosey too.

I agree with you about curriousity.....She may have a lead that they all are looking for....But I am sure she will invstigate it all herself before telling any of them....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list