List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love,love,love Amber!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love,love,love Amber!!

Started by AmyTee at 2007/01/06 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:55PM, Views: 3060, Replies: 92
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #21   2007/01/07 03:56PM
    Re: Love,love,love Amber!!
    Tara

Quote gommie:
    Quote Tara:
    Quote gommie: Was Amber Brooks son's girlfriend on B&B? I can't remember...I never knew much about her over there-but I don't like her over here-she is so evil...Colleen is no match for her.....

Gommie - that is an evil looking helmet...ha ha ...very protective! Yes. Amber was actually dating the son of Brooke...she got pregnant...he married her...then the baby died when she gave birth...so she switched the baby with her cousin's baby. (I know it sounds bad) She ultimatly lost the baby and the husband...then pursued his younger nephew (Ridges son with Taylor). Anyway she ended up losing him too. The Forrester's treated her like dirt...she was never good enough for them...so I cheered her on.

LOL...its gets more evil too
    I remember when the Forresters were not nice to Amber-about the time I quit watching B & B too--what was the name of Brooks son--I forget--I had quit watching like I said, so didn't know any of the rest of the history--so is she gone from B & B for good or??????????????????????

Brooke's son was named Rick ( probably after his father 'Eric' - after that dumb Brooke finally could figure out his parentage ). I don't think she will be gone for good on B&B...she went out of town. Rumor had it that the actress left to pursue her singing career...I would love to see her return to B&B one day and was shocked that Y&R could get her here instead of B&B for the six months she was willing to act.....

#22   2007/01/07 04:01PM
    nyaccent

Thomas was Ridge's son (with Taylor).....Rick was Brookes son with Eric....

Amber was married to Rick.....but then had a lust relationship with Thomas...and he was underage.

#23   2007/01/07 05:52PM
    gommie

Quote Tara:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Tara:
    Quote gommie: Was Amber Brooks son's girlfriend on B&B? I can't remember...I never knew much about her over there-but I don't like her over here-she is so evil...Colleen is no match for her.....

Gommie - that is an evil looking helmet...ha ha ...very protective! Yes. Amber was actually dating the son of Brooke...she got pregnant...he married her...then the baby died when she gave birth...so she switched the baby with her cousin's baby. (I know it sounds bad) She ultimatly lost the baby and the husband...then pursued his younger nephew (Ridges son with Taylor). Anyway she ended up losing him too. The Forrester's treated her like dirt...she was never good enough for them...so I cheered her on.

LOL...its gets more evil too
    I remember when the Forresters were not nice to Amber-about the time I quit watching B & B too--what was the name of Brooks son--I forget--I had quit watching like I said, so didn't know any of the rest of the history--so is she gone from B & B for good or??????????????????????

Brooke's son was named Rick ( probably after his father 'Eric' - after that dumb Brooke finally could figure out his parentage ). I don't think she will be gone for good on B&B...she went out of town. Rumor had it that the actress left to pursue her singing career...I would love to see her return to B&B one day and was shocked that Y&R could get her here instead of B&B for the six months she was willing to act.....

Yes, Rick..that's the name I was looking for...I remember him as being a pretty decent kid- or trying to be anyway.
    When he got pregnant with Amber wasn't he in love with another young girl???

#24   2007/01/08 06:09AM
    AmyTee

Amber stole Rick away from Kimberly who was a sweet heart-very beautiful actress too....Amber's first name is really Ambrosia.Ambrosia Moore....GLAD we get to see 'MOORE' of Amber!

#25   2007/01/08 06:19AM
    KeepingItReal

Never like Amber on B&B (role she played was very wicked)

But love her on Y & R.....she does add spice to the show.

I'll give her her props, girl can sing and she is nice looking.

Glad she's going to create havoc for Colleen. Maybe then Colleen will see that what a good man she has and that she should not be "creeping".

#26   2007/01/08 07:14AM
    Crzy4y&R

I really dislike Amber besides the whole attitude she likes to put on, her little stupid facial expressons and the way she moves her mouth & her eyebrows just bothers me. I hate looking at her face when she comes on and her voice is about as annoying as it can get.

#27   2007/01/08 07:56AM
    lestress

:-) Bubble bubble, toil and trouble. Would love to send her packing on her broomstick!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 07:57AM
    #28   2007/01/08 08:22AM
    AmyTee

Quote KeepingItReal: Never like Amber on B&B (role she played was very wicked)

But love her on Y & R.....she does add spice to the show.

I'll give her her props, girl can sing and she is nice looking.

Glad she's going to create havoc for Colleen. Maybe then Colleen will see that what a good man she has and that she should not be "creeping".
    Yeah-maybe JT will hook up with Amber.....not nice,I know,but Colleen would definitely deserve!

#29   2007/01/08 11:29AM
    lestress

JT has already done his share of sleeping around with the ladies. I think Colleen has a right to see what is available for her besides JT. Although actually I like her and JT together.

#30   2007/01/08 11:42AM
    kimyla

Besides being nosey, why do you think Amber so fixated on Katherine's dream and Phillip. She has no business even messing around with this..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list