List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love,love,love Amber!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love,love,love Amber!!

Started by AmyTee at 2007/01/06 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:55PM, Views: 2810, Replies: 92
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/06 05:29PM
    Re: Love,love,love Amber!!
    gommie

Quote suegery: Was she also called Amber on the other show?

Yes, I think she was Amber on B & B-she is crossing over for whatever reason

#12   2007/01/06 07:22PM
    ojudy59

I am not an Amber fan at all. I didnt like her on B&B and dont like her on Y&R

#13   2007/01/06 09:26PM
    Sheri0082

Im not a big fan of hers cuz of her voice and the way she talks so dramatically, but she is a change and differece from the rest of the female cast. She is also very pretty so atleast she is easy on the eyes.

#14   2007/01/07 03:20PM
    Tara

I enjoy Amber. I watched her on B&B and I didn't like her at first...but then I grew to kind of cheer her on...I am not a big fan of the Forrester stuffy bunch. I tend to like the others on the show better....Of course I did not watch the show from the beginning so I did not form a fondness for the family.

I think Amber is gonna stir a few things up at Y&R so I will be a fan for now. Amber is many things...but boring is definitly not one of them...LOL!

#15   2007/01/07 03:22PM
    gommie

Was Amber Brooks son's girlfriend on B&B? I can't remember...I never knew much about her over there-but I don't like her over here-she is so evil...Colleen is no match for her.....

#16   2007/01/07 03:25PM
    lestress

Oh Tara, you have a feather duster on your hat too - you can use it to dust after you create a dust up..........

I can sort of see where you are coming from about amber. I never saw her on B&B. I only watched that show for a very short time and couldn't stand ANY of the Forresters. A most snobby stuck up bunch of people, however, amber has not impressed me favorably from day one on Y&R.

I got my helmet on

#17   2007/01/07 03:31PM
    suegery

Amber, I must admit is not a menace to me.

Like her because she brings some spice to the show. If she stirs things in GC it will be different than what we've had recently.

She is certainly not boring. I don't think we have anything to worry about where Colleen concerning.

Might end up disliking her, but that will be then.

#18   2007/01/07 03:33PM
    Tara

Quote gommie: Was Amber Brooks son's girlfriend on B&B? I can't remember...I never knew much about her over there-but I don't like her over here-she is so evil...Colleen is no match for her.....

Gommie - that is an evil looking helmet...ha ha ...very protective! Yes. Amber was actually dating the son of Brooke...she got pregnant...he married her...then the baby died when she gave birth...so she switched the baby with her cousin's baby. (I know it sounds bad) She ultimatly lost the baby and the husband...then pursued his younger nephew (Ridges son with Taylor). Anyway she ended up losing him too. The Forrester's treated her like dirt...she was never good enough for them...so I cheered her on.

#19   2007/01/07 03:38PM
    Tara

Quote lestress: Oh Tara, you have a feather duster on your hat too - you can use it to dust after you create a dust up..........

I can sort of see where you are coming from about amber. I never saw her on B&B. I only watched that show for a very short time and couldn't stand ANY of the Forresters. A most snobby stuck up bunch of people, however, amber has not impressed me favorably from day one on Y&R.

I got my helmet on

Yes I get the feeling that I will need to use my removable feather duster quite a bit...ha ha ha....We are on the same page about the Forresters....but you will enjoy watching Amber stir the pot...annoying but entertaining! And since this is just a short stay for her...just hang in there.

#20   2007/01/07 03:43PM
    gommie

Quote Tara:
    Quote gommie: Was Amber Brooks son's girlfriend on B&B? I can't remember...I never knew much about her over there-but I don't like her over here-she is so evil...Colleen is no match for her.....

Gommie - that is an evil looking helmet...ha ha ...very protective! Yes. Amber was actually dating the son of Brooke...she got pregnant...he married her...then the baby died when she gave birth...so she switched the baby with her cousin's baby. (I know it sounds bad) She ultimatly lost the baby and the husband...then pursued his younger nephew (Ridges son with Taylor). Anyway she ended up losing him too. The Forrester's treated her like dirt...she was never good enough for them...so I cheered her on.

LOL...its gets more evil too
    I remember when the Forresters were not nice to Amber-about the time I quit watching B & B too--what was the name of Brooks son--I forget--I had quit watching like I said, so didn't know any of the rest of the history--so is she gone from B & B for good or??????????????????????

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list