List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love,love,love Amber!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love,love,love Amber!!

Started by AmyTee at 2007/01/06 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:55PM, Views: 2922, Replies: 92
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/06 07:00AM
    Love,love,love Amber!!
    AmyTee

SOOOOOOOO glad she's back!She's a woman that makes things happen-good and/or bad....that's why people form such strong opinions of the character.IF she was a MILKTOAST,who would say much about her? So-I selfishly hope she'll be stickin' around for awhile-----

#2   2007/01/06 08:37AM
    Re: Love,love,love Amber!!
    online_mn

Quote AmyTee: SOOOOOOOO glad she's back!She's a woman that makes things happen-good and/or bad....that's why people form such strong opinions of the character.IF she was a MILKTOAST,who would say much about her? So-I selfishly hope she'll be stickin' around for awhile-----

I like her too, she is attractive...but I heard she only has a 6 month or so stay in GC before she pursues her CD release.

#3   2007/01/06 08:41AM
    heart and soul

So sorry, not an Amber Fan.

#4   2007/01/06 09:16AM
    Shys

Quote online_mn:
    Quote AmyTee: SOOOOOOOO glad she's back!She's a woman that makes things happen-good and/or bad....that's why people form such strong opinions of the character.IF she was a MILKTOAST,who would say much about her? So-I selfishly hope she'll be stickin' around for awhile-----

I like her too, she is attractive...but I heard she only has a 6 month or so stay in GC before she pursues her CD release.

You dont see her as rude and annoying??? Just wondering..

#5   2007/01/06 09:29AM
    online_mn

Quote Shys:
    Quote online_mn:

Oh she's very catty! But she hasn't done anything terrible(yet). I'm ok with her giving Colleen a hard time because she deserves it. Colleen should not be living with a guy her age, being dishonset with JT, and flirting and having sex with another man. Poor JT has no idea what is going on and is the victim.

I'm also not familiar with Amber's B&B character(heard it was not good), but right now she has me under her spell for some reason

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/06 09:30AM
    #6   2007/01/06 09:35AM
    Shys

Quote online_mn:
    Quote Shys:
    Quote online_mn:

Oh she's very catty! But she hasn't done anything terrible(yet). I'm ok with her giving Colleen a hard time because she deserves it. Colleen should not be living with a guy her age, being dishonset with JT, and flirting and having sex with another man. Poor JT has no idea what is going on and is the victim.

I'm also not familiar with Amber's B&B character(heard it was not good), but right now she has me under her spell for some reason

Ok i agree with you, i guess my judgment of amber is because i know her from B&B. You are so right about colleen, i feel bad for JT and i hope the truth comes out so colleen dont get away with all her lies.

#7   2007/01/06 01:41PM
    nyaccent

On B&B she had done some horrible stuff.......and I don't think she regretted any of it for one minute....

#8   2007/01/06 01:43PM
    gommie

I think amber is the devil

#9   2007/01/06 03:46PM
    Strawberry34

I absolutely hate amber this skank will sleep with anything that wears pants, not to mention she sticks out like a sore thumb on this show I really wish they would get rid of her already, she simply doesn't belong on the show!

#10   2007/01/06 03:48PM
    suegery

Was she also called Amber on the other show?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list