List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Calling all Lily and Cane lovers!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Calling all Lily and Cane lovers!!!!

Started by biggirl87 at 2008/10/02 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 06:17AM, Views: 3253, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/10/03 04:18PM
    Re: Calling all Lily and Cane lovers!!!!
    vegasbaby1

luv luv luv lily and cane together I hope its not forever and a day until it happens

#22   2008/10/07 08:21AM
    butterfly af...

I LOVE LILY AND CANE AS WELL THEY ARE THE MOST CUTTEST COUPLE EVER AND THEY HAVE THIS CHEMISTRY THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE ELSE HAVE. I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE TRUTH COMES OUT AND HER SOME REASON I HAVE A FEELING THAT CHLOE IS GOING TO TELL ON HER SELF BECAUSE BILLY IS HER TRUE LOVE AND IT WILL EAT HER UP KNOWING THAT BILLY IS INTO LILY LOL.

#23   2008/10/07 08:25AM
    Jadeygrl101

I agree.. Lily is getting messed over too much... And sooo is Amber.. they need to get these couples straight and let them last quite some time.. to where maybe amber or lily can get preggy.. and then have some great storylines ahead.

#24   2008/10/07 09:51AM
    Candace

There is a Cane and Lily non-bash thread, if someone wants to bring it forward.

#25   2008/10/07 09:54AM
    restless inside

why did you pull my thread

#26   2008/10/07 11:29AM
    seay0615

What Cane said to Lily today made me want to cry. It may be all the extra hormones I'm carrying now, but I would've jumped into his arms.

#27   2008/10/07 12:14PM
    Charme

Quote QueenT: I would love for Cane & Lily to get back together...but the writers love to torture us. Cane will fall for Chloee and Lily for Billy...then when we no longer care for Cane & Lily...something will happen years later...and then break up the Chloe/Cane Lily/Billy...when we fall in love with them and then the writers will throw Lily Cane back together...just like they have done Sharon & Nick...While I LOVED Nick and Sharon, I now love Jack and Sharon...Now they are gonna bet Them back together...I have learned one thing from this soap...DO NOT fall in love with a couple.

Well Queen -T I'm still holding out that the writers won't screw this up. I'm waiting patiently for a reunion that I hope won't take too long. If they take longer than my patience holds out, I'm done. But like you said no one should put faith in soap couples lasting (although Nick and Sharon lasted ten). I can only wish for a run this long for Lane (fingers crossed)

#28   2008/10/07 05:09PM
    Jimi

[quote]Quote Charme: I love Cane and Lily. Can't wait for their sweet romance to continue [/quote]

[quote] I totally agree. They are truly soul mates. Hope
    it happens sooner then later. They have been miserable
    for too long. CANE AND LILY FOREVER! [quote]

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list